WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Signed up to the network ok and fine watching content on my laptop as I already had a region blocker thingy on it.

How do I get it working on my phone? (Android). I have the app and can browse the content and library of network ok but whenever I go to play it, it says I can't due to location of my device.

Anybody else using PCs/Laptops at the minute having some problems?

Just ran a 3 hour PPV and it went perfectly fine. Went to refresh my screen so I could have a browse and it is now just showing a blank screen with this link signifying to download the WWE App.

http://network.wwe.com/get-the-app/

Trying to sign in and out again and its doing the same thing.

Nah no Raw or Smackdown live. They show it on delayed coverage though.

Right chaps, ignore my last posts. Appears to be fine now.

Anyone else using it on Xbox 360 getting very limited on demand content. I only got that working today and ATM I'm only getting around 50 random PPVs, all WWE with no WCW or ECW.

I have heard the most problems so far have been with 360 so is this a fault their end?

• 1 month later...

Can someone with some techy knowledge tell me how I can get the Network without waiting for UK release?

I followed the step-by-step here, only thing i would add is to get Hola Unblocler first as when i went to WWE.com "from" the UK in the first-step it just wouldn't work so go to WWE.com "from" the USA right from the first step. Basically do step 5 first then back to the start.

Edited by Christophe

Agree the Warrior documentary is very good especially all the backstage stuff

Yeah I thought that was great too. Still to watch the Daniel Bryan one, but heard that is great as well. Need to watch the sure fire car crash that is Legends House as well!

Did anyone catch Legends House? Looks like there will be some confrontation between several members. Piper is a bit of a lonely weirdo. I have a lot of time on my hands and I watch any nonsense, especially wrestling related.

have you sunk as low as total divas yet? Legends house was just odd. They are all just Big bairns!

• 2 months later...

Watching Great American Bash 1990 on the network. Rick Steiner just stuck his arse out to the Freebirds, Fowler/Le Saux style, and led the crowd in a chant of "FAGGOTS, FAGGOTS, FAGGOTS"....classy.

Edited by Christophe