WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

For recent stuff watch Extreme Rules 2012 to see what Brock Lesnar's schtick is these days (it's basically been this performance on repeat since), other than that you'll catch up on everything quick enough.

Edited by Christophe

Depends if you're into the matches or the storyline. 

I'm a matches guy so wouldnt be overly worried about the 2002-2012 ish. More recently check out some of the individual matches, mostly from NXT -

Cesaro vs Zayn 2/3 falls

Neville vs Balor

Bayley vs Sasha

Bayley vs Sasha ironman match

Balor vs Joe

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/10/2016 at 14:09, Christophe said:

Depends if you're into the matches or the storyline. 

I'm a matches guy so wouldnt be overly worried about the 2002-2012 ish. More recently check out some of the individual matches, mostly from NXT -

Cesaro vs Zayn 2/3 falls

Neville vs Balor

Bayley vs Sasha

Bayley vs Sasha ironman match

Balor vs Joe

I'm the total opposite! I'd much rather see a top story line, a brutal match in terms of a major beatdown, hardcore, blood etc and I despise PG.

2002 - 2006 the roster was out of this world. Sensational! Brilliant story lines, hot women, proper heated intense rivalries and matches. 

My favourite period was 1997 - 2006... 07 - 08 was decent. 09 - 12 was a complete disaster. 13 - now is decent ONLY in terms of the matches, everything else is dull.. story lines are terrible.

Edited by Underpants Gnome

• 3 weeks later...
Adoring experiencing the old Nitro's they've set up. Can hardly wait for 1998 scenes.

96-98 was tremendous for WCW. Been watching Nitro from the start and I'm up to November 1999 which was just after Russo got his grubby hands on the show. It's grim viewing.

• 2 weeks later...

Only seen the clips on YouTube so far. Network is saying I need to be logged in to watch content despite being logged in?

Anyways, thought Heyman was an absolute arsepiece. I know it's the character but thought there was the potential for some genuine discussion when it came to the 3 hour show but Heyman put a quick stop to it.

• 3 weeks later...
Making my way through 2010 PPV's. The Undertaker was magnificent in his final full year.

Sheamus vs Randy Orton has got to be right up there with the most boring matchups.

Really think Undertaker's latter years when he was the aggressive offensive striker was among the most enjoyable wrestling matches I watched in WWE. I'm not overly fussed on the wrestling side in comparison to the drama but they were great matches to watch. Hope Taker retires soon for his own health but it will be emotional when he does.

ETA Angle's entry into the HOF made me go back and watch his feud with American Badass Taker and that night when he chased Angle round the arena on his motorbike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
For some insane reason I decided to watch a WCW PPV from the absolute death throes...chose new blood rising...lost 3 hours I'll never get back! Jesus! Properly grim.

I'm going through Nitro episodes from 2000. Booker T and obese Ahmed Johnson feuding over the use of the letter T is genuinely the best thing about the episodes I've seen so far. You're also guaranteed a mental promo from Sid, Scott Steiner and Terry Funk in every episode.