Uncharted 4

Chupacabra

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

As someone who jumped from X Box 360 to PS4, and having never played any Uncharted games before, is it worth picking up the Uncharted Collection?

f**k knows when I'll get to play it amongst Witcher 3 and with Fallout 4 coming out, teebs.

As someone who jumped from X Box 360 to PS4, and having never played any Uncharted games before, is it worth picking up the Uncharted Collection?

f**k knows when I'll get to play it amongst Witcher 3 and with Fallout 4 coming out, teebs.

Definitely. The first one was quite good, has probably aged a fair bit. Uncharted 2 is incredible and one of my favourite games of all time. Uncharted 3 wasn't quite as good as 2 IMO but was still solid.

If anything it's worth picking up just to get a background of the characters for Uncharted 4, which looks amazing from what I've seen.

If you like adventure stuff like Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider it's a no-brainer.

Picked this up a few days ago. Don't think I'm that far into the first game it's OK nothing special. Keep hearing that the second is a great game so looking forward to playing that.

I know it's unfair to compare it to the recent tomb raider game but the gameplay in the first uncharted game is poor in comparison and I'm finding it a bit of slog so far.

Picked this up a few days ago. Don't think I'm that far into the first game it's OK nothing special. Keep hearing that the second is a great game so looking forward to playing that.

I know it's unfair to compare it to the recent tomb raider game but the gameplay in the first uncharted game is poor in comparison and I'm finding it a bit of slog so far.

It's 8 years older than TR. UC2 is infinitely better.

Bought the collection a while back. Solid games. About halfway through the third.

The second is by far the best so far.

Also I've enjoyed some of the nods to other Naughty Dog published games. The Ottsel wetsuits and the precursor orb artefact (Jak & Daxter) and the newspaper in the pub at the start of Uncharted 3 with the headline about scientists trying to figure out the deadly fungus (The Last of Us).

I'm about 75% through the third one and am struggling to maintain interest. It's been a bit pish compared to the second one.

I thought this at the time, got really hyped but fell a bit flat.

The team behind 2 left to do The Last of Us whilst a seperate Naughty Dog team did Uncharted 3. The same team that did Uncharted 3 were making the 4th one, but then they were removed in favour of putting the team behind Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us back in charge.

What I'm trying to say is Uncharted 4 won't be like Uncharted 3, should be much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the first uncharted game a few days ago thought it was ok but was a bit underwhelmed by it. Comes of as across between tomb raider and gears of war but doesn't really excel at either the platform/puzzles nor the shooting.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived