Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

The photo really clears it up.

That is an incredible phenomenon (credit to Dee Man many moons back) of Fife/Tayside reporting. Using the laziest photos imaginable with each story. I'm glad they gave us that photo of a brick.

That is an incredible phenomenon (credit to Dee Man many moons back) of Fife/Tayside reporting. Using the laziest photos imaginable with each story. I'm glad they gave us that photo of a brick.

It's like when they say "man meets panda" or something then the photo has the caption "joe bloggs (left) meets panda). Can never be too sure!
I find simple things amusing, I'm okay with that.

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

It's like when they say "man meets panda" or something then the photo has the caption "joe bloggs (left) meets panda). Can never be too sure!
I find simple things amusing, I'm okay with that.

They've gone route one with this purse snatching story. I think that's Bigmouth Strikes Again in the picture

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/purse-snatcher-steals-two-oap-women-dundee-city-centre/

I'm pretty sure that in the unlikely event of wanting to hit myself with a brick - assuming I had a brick to hand - I could hit myself with it at the first time of asking. 

Also, did the officers investigating the scene not ascertain whether it was a brick, or only a brick-like object.

Feels like we're only getting half the story here. 

Someone on my Facebook keeps posting links to the Flat Earthers.

What do they think happens when you get to the edge? Does God live there? Do you just fall into space?

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Someone on my Facebook keeps posting links to the Flat Earthers.

What do they think happens when you get to the edge? Does God live there? Do you just fall into space?

They probably think it's somewhere north of the Kessock Bridge. 

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

DUNDEE MAN IN COURT AFTER TRYING TO HIT HIMSELF WITH A BRICK

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-man-court-trying-hit-brick/

I like the dedication and enthusiasm of the Evening Telegraph Photo Editor to find the right library picture for the story. Is it against the law to attempt to hit yourself with a brick or similar object these days? H+S gone mad imo.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, Darren said:

That stuff about a miracle is bollocks, it's not even unusual. Every few weeks the eggs we get from the fish van are all double yokes.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That stuff about a miracle is bollocks, it's not even unusual. Every few weeks the eggs we get from the fish van are all double yokes.

I was more perturbed by the endless shit puns, tbh.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Marks and Spencers even sell double-yolk eggs. I'm guessing you have to shell out more for them though.