Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

I mean what do you think Jones is working every day for and dreaming of every night?  A move to Ryan gaulds club and a wage like he's got.  Ridiculous statement.

Probably dreaming of his next full caps for his country to be honest.

17 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Given that gauld has never played for a minute of his career at as lowly a club as Jones is at and probably earns at least three times what Jones does despite being a year younger that's clearly shite.

Which lawyer has gone further in their career?  One at a big firm earning big money, or one at a small firm earning small money.  They're PROFESSIONAL footballers, the clue is in the name.

16 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Okay then - so Islam Feruz has had a better career so far they every single player in Scotland at his age?

Your argument is ridiculously simplistic. I was also agreeing with you, I said that Gauld was clearly far better technically.

I've heard Richard Wright was one of the best English keepers of the past decade tbf.. 

On 23/06/2018 at 01:53, Dindeleux said:

Shat it.

Its class when you see supposed arrogant types on here throw their opinions/predictions out as gospel yet wont offer a small sum of money to back it up. We can now at least file pep under the idiot poster file rather than troll as a troll would have taken up your offer to show face with no intention of paying up.

13 hours ago, gannonball said:

Its class when you see supposed arrogant types on here throw their opinions/predictions out as gospel yet wont offer a small sum of money to back it up. We can now at least file pep under the idiot poster file rather than troll as a troll would have taken up your offer to show face with no intention of paying up.

Shut up you bellend

I get a bad reaction to midge bites. I come out in hives for fuckin days. If I scratch them, they flare up so badly that I have to scratch them again, so the cycle persists. 

If I choose to exercise some serious self control and not scratch them at all, they don't flare up, and they eventually go away quicker too.

Stop rising to Pep's pish.

Just now, Peppino Impastato said:

You're an idiot though.  They're obviously both considerably bigger clubs.

We'll need to agree to disagree champ.

Could maybe give you Dundee as a bigger club but certainly not United.

You updated that Tierney thread yet?