Ryan Gauld

DjembaDjemba

48 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Are you saying he is a worse player now than when he left Dundee United?

No that his development has been hinder not playing regular, he was playing every week 3 years ago. He may well be worse now I don't know as he doesn't play.

Just now, kenny131 said:

No that his development has been hinder not playing regular, he was playing every week 3 years ago. He may well be worse now I don't know as he doesn't play.

Well you said it's taken him back a few years, a few years ago he left Dundee United and joined Sporting's B team. You admit above that you don't have a scooby what level he is at but are happy enough to state that he's not progressing. You're a complete muppet.

Well you said it's taken him back a few years, a few years ago he left Dundee United and joined Sporting's B team. You admit above that you don't have a scooby what level he is at but are happy enough to state that he's not progressing. You're a complete muppet.

You don’t need to know anything about the relative standard of Portuguese top flight football, or have ever seen Gauld play to know he’s shite. Don’t know how you can’t grasp this tbh.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You must know him personally I apologise I take on your gospel word that he is much improved I shall wait with anticipation of his impending international appearances and silky skills. Thanks for the heads up that could have been embarrassing writing him off when in fact he's playing amazing.

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

You don’t need to know anything about the relative standard of Portuguese top flight football, or have ever seen Gauld play to know he’s shite. Don’t know how you can’t grasp this tbh.

You need to apply for the managers job those sort of posts fit the criterea

19 hours ago, kenny131 said:

You must know him personally I apologise I take on your gospel word that he is much improved I shall wait with anticipation of his impending international appearances and silky skills. Thanks for the heads up that could have been embarrassing writing him off when in fact he's playing amazing.

You'll need to explain where, at any point, I've said he's amazing. You complete muppet.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You'll need to explain where, at any point, I've said he's amazing. You complete muppet.

Who pished in your cornflakes ya muppet make yer mind up its either he's not doing well or he is you seem to disagree with both. You seem the Confused about yourself type.

4 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Who pished in your cornflakes ya muppet make yer mind up its either he's not doing well or he is you seem to disagree with both. You seem the Confused about yourself type.

The fact you think it's as black and white as that proves you as a bit of a moron tbh. Well, that and everything else you post.

On 08/12/2017 at 10:32, The Moonster said:

Hopefully you are right Moonster. If Gauld gets anywhere near the level you anticipate then we have a seriously good player for Scotland.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

The fact you think it's as black and white as that proves you as a bit of a moron tbh. Well, that and everything else you post.

Aye your posts are electrifying moonman stay aff the whisky ya weapon

Edited by kenny131