The Walking Dead - Season 2

Confidemus

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it this way....

I made sure there was no one else in the house at the time, mobile was switched off, phone unhooked and after finishing I went searching in the loft for 'Golly' my childhood teddy bear and went for a lie down in a darkened room.

When I played that final scene between Lee and Clementine... My bottom lip hasn't trembled that much since childhood.

Cannae wait. I've downloaded 400 days for the princely sum of £1.69 but have yet to play it.

I've never experienced emotions in a game like I did in season 1. Telltale are clever b*****ds casting Clem as the main lead in season 2, seeing as pretty much anyone who played season 1 fell in love with her.

Indeed they are, only started playing TT games when they redone Sam and Max and then with Monkey Island

Walking Dead was brillantly done tho, really draws you into the story and when your forced into quick decisions which in some cases decides who lives and dies can be heart wrenching. Really looking forward to season 2 and hope it carries on the fine work

edit to add been playing Wolf Among Us as well, recommend it

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, is anyone able to get this?

Release date was meant to be the 17th and it is out as I've seen people say they have completed it.

Spent about an hour looking for this on PS Store last night. Finally found where I could buy all of Season 2 not just the first episode. Fair enough. So I pay for it and it actually said on the summary screen "1st episode available" then, nothing! No download starts, I go into the game and nothing, can't continue past 400 Days.

Is it a different release date for Europe or something? Or am I just being stupid somewhere?

Okay, is anyone able to get this?

Release date was meant to be the 17th and it is out as I've seen people say they have completed it.

Spent about an hour looking for this on PS Store last night. Finally found where I could buy all of Season 2 not just the first episode. Fair enough. So I pay for it and it actually said on the summary screen "1st episode available" then, nothing! No download starts, I go into the game and nothing, can't continue past 400 Days.

Is it a different release date for Europe or something? Or am I just being stupid somewhere?

Its out on PC, I downloaded it from Steam on Tuesday night. Dont know about other platforms

Its out on PC, I downloaded it from Steam on Tuesday night. Dont know about other platforms

Had to look long and hard but it appears it doesn't have a release date on PSN in Europe as yet. Fucking joke.

It can't be a classification issue if it's released in Europe on other platforms.

Archived