The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite going through the members list from highest post count to lowest, i still found it incredibly difficult to find 10 names that stood out in the years i've been here.

There's been people i used to enjoy but hardly read anything from now, and people who i enjoy reading now and again but no one who really stood out as a poster that i loved. You know you're scraping the barrel when Gigi makes your list.

I guess what im trying to say is that after 6 or 7 years here, i've finally realised that i actually like none of you.

Despite going through the members list from highest post count to lowest, i still found it incredibly difficult to find 10 names that stood out in the years i've been here.

There's been people i used to enjoy but hardly read anything from now, and people who i enjoy reading now and again but no one who really stood out as a poster that i loved. You know you're scraping the barrel when Gigi makes your list.

I guess what im trying to say is that after 6 or 7 years here, i've finally realised that i actually like none of you.

u wot m8

And after all we've done for you too. We were there when you were low, we tolerated you, watched you grow up, we were part of your life for so long! Who was there for you when you got lynched out of mafia games early on? Who was there to hear your controversial opinions about matters political? Who comforted you when the horrors of the world grew too much for you? Thats right, us.

I think I speak for all of us, when I say that we feel so betrayed. You utter shit of a human being. :(

Having moved into a new flat this week and having no tv or internet yet while being off this weekend, out of boredom I will actually sit and think about this and partake in the backslapping.

Gets my vote :thumsup1

And after all we've done for you too. We were there when you were low, we tolerated you, watched you grow up, we were part of your life for so long! Who was there for you when you got lynched out of mafia games early on? Who was there to hear your controversial opinions about matters political? Who comforted you when the horrors of the world grew too much for you? Thats right, us.

I think I speak for all of us, when I say that we feel so betrayed. You utter shit of a human being. :(

Business going on?

Archived