The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Given Marshmallo is one of those creepy fucks who follows me around - after the bruising he got for saying Hernandez was better than Balotelli - I will not get fair representation on this thread.

Which is a shame as I was top ten material under a fair and transparent system.

When were you ever top ten material?

Please, be very specific.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I don't secure a place on this list, I'll be confirmed as a complete and utter zero pointer having failed to register on either the worst or most influential lists...

So I'm going to get a pre-emptive strike in... Aww, f**k it what's the point you won't remember anyways!

Given Marshmallo is one of those creepy fucks who follows me around - after the bruising he got for saying Hernandez was better than Balotelli - I will not get fair representation on this thread.

Which is a shame as I was top ten material under a fair and transparent system.

Given the number of people from Seething, Norfolk who post on the forum, I reckon you'd be doing fantastically, and punching well above your weight, to make the top 50.

If I don't secure a place on this list, I'll be confirmed as a complete and utter zero pointer having failed to register on either the worst or most influential lists...

So I'm going to get a pre-emptive strike in... Aww, f**k it what's the point you won't remember anyways!

Don't worry Ludo, if the worst happens then you've still got your devilish good looks.

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to create a list, printing out the avatars and trying to compare like for like. I've found a new found respect for the underpaid judges on X factor.

It just shows the absolute strength of the website if witty posters like DomDom are only on the cusp of inclusion. I will sleep on it marshy.

f**k off savo you tedious c**t

Archived