The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'd make an account called "JustRead" if just a posting ban isn't possible. If I posted with that, I'd take the ban I deserve. I couldn't do without browsing here. Posting? I could take that.

Mods up for that?

That's pretty fucking pathetic in all honesty.

To be fair, I've been looking for someone to give me a reason to post less for a while. I visit this place too much. And post too much. If I could get a posting ban for ANY reason, I'd take it willingly. It's the browsing without a "last read post" button which is the big problem.

To be fair, I've been looking for someone to give me a reason to post less for a while. I visit this place too much. And post too much. If I could get a posting ban for ANY reason, I'd take it willingly. It's the browsing without a "last read post" button which is the big problem.

I'm loving this rowing back of a justification. The above is all rubbish, isn't it? I matter to you. The million memory poster touches hearts (but not kids) everywhere.

XBL's claim as the million memory poster might be a cry for help. He's obviously is scarred from his time posting on here and is trying to get himself banned so he doesn't have endure a million more memories. Banning him is the kindest thing to do IMO.

XBL's claim as the million memory poster might be a cry for help. He's obviously is scarred from his time posting on here and is trying to get himself banned so he doesn't have endure a million more memories. Banning him is the kindest thing to do IMO.

Aye, for us.

f**k him.

Regarding the first one, Dee Gas spent some time describing the British as a "special people", and making a range of anti-Scottish posts. This (and other things, including spamming) was eventually brought up on the support forum due to a feeling that he was unbannable. Div's suggestion? "Just ignore it". It took a small hissy fit on here by me to get the matter actually clarified.

As for death threats. For the record, I don't think it was a big deal. I've had many threats in my time on here, and I'm not the type to want bans for death threats. However, it is a matter of record that shortly after a threat last night, VT found himself removed after a foray by the site owner. For why? It seems that nobody but said site owner knows. So given that we had an actual offence (albeit incredibly mild), and an offence nobody can fathom, it seems only right to query why the actual offender continued to post while the target was banned.

So if he wants to tell me to stop asking legitimate questions, then he should do so.

ETA, incidentally, I've been banned before. I was told the reason, I was told the duration, and while I might have disagreed with it, I just took my medicine and waited to be allowed to post again. It seems that the other two haven't have that basic decency (from what I can gather).

Hiya xbl. Continuing with the melodrama of "death threats" and branding a poster as an "offender" isn't making you seem any more reasonable. As I posted earlier I reported myself and the original reply made to VT. Result = Vindi fucking cated. In which case I would appreciate if you referred to the "death threats" as perceived death threats.

Worth noting I've PMed keith to see if the ban is allowed without banning the whole poster. I've told him I can just make a new account and he can keep an eye on it. My only posts would be new gig announcemets which I sometimes get before others.

Anyone who says nobody TRULY bothers them on here is a liar. And yes, you annoy me. But that's secondary to my wishes.

So secondary that you mentioned it first! And multiple times. As we've seen tonight, and in fact all week, the million memory poster still sets the tone.

Archived