The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

Maybe the site owner should explain his decisions? Div has always been very good in that respect, and of course he doesn't have to explain himself. Hell, he can ban me without justification if he wants, although I'm not breaking any rules simply by asking legitimate questions. As this is clearly not a matter for the mods, if he wants me to stop asking these questions, he could always just say so.

Asking questions about what happened to Swampy and VT has nothing to do with ignored racists posts and death threats though

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not comfortable with people reading posts like that and thinking that not only the mods but the site owner condone racism and death threats.

Just ban him then like Div's post stated the other night, anyone not happy with the way the forum is being moderated can f**k off to mumsnet or something.

This one wants to be martyred anyway it looks like.

It's not rocket surgery.

Maybe the site owner should explain his decisions? Div has always been very good in that respect, and of course he doesn't have to explain himself. Hell, he can ban me without justification if he wants, although I'm not breaking any rules simply by asking legitimate questions. As this is clearly not a matter for the mods, if he wants me to stop asking these questions, he could always just say so.

TBF it's only you that's banging on this drum, it's almost as if you want to be banned just so you can join The Wednesday Night Two so you can enjoy the infamy by dragging along on their coat tails.

Just ban him then like Div's post stated the other night, anyone not happy with the way the forum is being moderated can f**k off to mumsnet or something.

I'm not advocating they should be BANNED. Although xbl being banned not long after VT would be terrific. Sort of like a 2 for 1.

Im not comfortable with people reading posts like that and thinking that not only the mods but the site owner condone racism and death threats.

I very much doubt that anyone with any credibility whatsoever thinks this is the case!

It's not rocket surgery.

Its a possibility, I guess. Some of the other mods are online, I'll go discuss it with them

Do you mean PM or phone you. Could you be any more important?

Asking questions about what happened to Swampy and VT has nothing to do with ignored racists posts and death threats though

Regarding the first one, Dee Gas spent some time describing the British as a "special people", and making a range of anti-Scottish posts. This (and other things, including spamming) was eventually brought up on the support forum due to a feeling that he was unbannable. Div's suggestion? "Just ignore it". It took a small hissy fit on here by me to get the matter actually clarified.

As for death threats. For the record, I don't think it was a big deal. I've had many threats in my time on here, and I'm not the type to want bans for death threats. However, it is a matter of record that shortly after a threat last night, VT found himself removed after a foray by the site owner. For why? It seems that nobody but said site owner knows. So given that we had an actual offence (albeit incredibly mild), and an offence nobody can fathom, it seems only right to query why the actual offender continued to post while the target was banned.

So if he wants to tell me to stop asking legitimate questions, then he should do so.

ETA, incidentally, I've been banned before. I was told the reason, I was told the duration, and while I might have disagreed with it, I just took my medicine and waited to be allowed to post again. It seems that the other two haven't had that basic decency (from what I can gather).

It's not rocket surgery.

Its a possibility, I guess. Some of the other mods are online, I'll go discuss it with them

:jerry

Regarding the first one, Dee Gas spent some time describing the British as a "special people", and making a range of anti-Scottish posts. This (and other things, including spamming) was eventually brought up on the support forum due to a feeling that he was unbannable. Div's suggestion? "Just ignore it". It took a small hissy fit on here by me to get the matter actually clarified.As for death threats. For the record, I don't think it was a big deal. I've had many threats in my time on here, and I'm not the type to want bans for death threats. However, it is a matter of record that shortly after a threat last night, VT found himself removed after a foray by the site owner. For why? It seems that nobody but said site owner knows. So given that we had an actual offence (albeit incredibly mild), and an offence nobody can fathom, it seems only right to query why the actual offender continued to post while the target was banned.So if he wants to tell me to stop asking legitimate questions, then he should do so.

Where as you are the shite owner.

Regarding the first one, Dee Gas spent some time describing the British as a "special people", and making a range of anti-Scottish posts. This (and other things, including spamming) was eventually brought up on the support forum due to a feeling that he was unbannable. Div's suggestion? "Just ignore it". It took a small hissy fit on here by me to get the matter actually clarified.

As for death threats. For the record, I don't think it was a big deal. I've had many threats in my time on here, and I'm not the type to want bans for death threats. However, it is a matter of record that shortly after a threat last night, VT found himself removed after a foray by the site owner. For why? It seems that nobody but said site owner knows. So given that we had an actual offence (albeit incredibly mild), and an offence nobody can fathom, it seems only right to query why the actual offender continued to post while the target was banned.

So if he wants to tell me to stop asking legitimate questions, then he should do so.

ETA, incidentally, I've been banned before. I was told the reason, I was told the duration, and while I might have disagreed with it, I just took my medicine and waited to be allowed to post again. It seems that the other two haven't have that basic decency (from what I can gather).

*Takes off mod hat*

Please just shut the f**k up.

ETA, incidentally, I've been banned before. I was told the reason, I was told the duration, and while I might have disagreed with it, I just took my medicine and waited to be allowed to post again. It seems that the other two haven't have that basic decency (from what I can gather).

Can someone post one of those "Internet, serious business" memes for me?

I've a question for Mr X.

Fire away.

Archived