NFL London

Sloop John B

I saw TV adverts for the Wembley games tonight. About time NFL was marketed better. NFLUK seem to be doing nothing to entice newcomers in that respect.

On a slightly related note, Colin Kaepernick looks like a dick in the Beats by Dr Dre advert.

Me and my mates got tickets for the Falcons/Lions game. Last year we were halfway up the bottom tier at about the 20 yard line, and it was great. This year we're in the same position, except in row 1 of the top tier. Going to be a fucking excellent position to watch the game from :D

We just purchased tickets for the game on the 9th November, for the Jacksonville game? Really looking forward to heading down to Wembley.

If anyone is curious, there's good deals on Hotels in London City Centre for £50 a night and less at City Road, Travel lodge. Nice hotel, right in the centre of London (two stops away from Bank Street on the tube/ 10 minute walk)

Mate also said flights to City of London are £37 one way aswell, from Edinburgh, from British Airways

• 8 months later...