NFL London

Sloop John B

On 19/01/2018 at 10:25, Dee4Life1893 said:

Do they normally do this week 7 or 8 shite?

Obviously makes booking flights and accommodation impossible till April.

What is the delay? Do they need to see where the teams finish the season and strength of schedule or something?

I'm desperate to book travel but don't want to see the Titans... :whistle:whistle

• 3 months later...
The TickeMaster site fucked for anyone else?

Nope. I managed to get some tickets. It takes a while saying securing your tickets or something similar but it went through after a bit of waiting for me.

Good luck!

Just now, cal234ey said:

Nope. I managed to get some tickets. It takes a while saying securing your tickets or something similar but it went through after a bit of waiting for me.

Good luck!

I need to head away from work soon and am not going to be in an area with good 4g for the rest of the day. Do they normally sell out the same day or do you think I'd get something tomorrow?

My mate wants middle tickets. If I select "Best available" it keeps picking corner and endzone seats. If I try to specify by block it says "not available".

Pain in the arse. Why can't it just list all the areas that are available and you pick the ones you want?

I need to head away from work soon and am not going to be in an area with good 4g for the rest of the day. Do they normally sell out the same day or do you think I'd get something tomorrow?

Not sure sorry. I would be surprised if it sells out that fast but it may be just the more expensive tickets that are left.

• 3 months later...

Seahawks at Raiders has been moved to Wembley from the New White Hart Lane after the stadium delays. Common sense, and should mean that everyone that wants to go should be able to get their hands on a ticket, without touts ripping people off

General sale - A general public sale of remaining tickets for the Seahawks-Raiders game, as well as team returns for Tennessee Titans-Los Angeles Chargers and Philadelphia Eagles-Jacksonville Jaguars will take place from 10:00 a.m. (BST) on Monday, 10 September, via Ticketmaster.

Anyone bought the returns before? Hope it's not a clusterfuck like in May.

May sound a daft question but where do the “returns” come from?! Surely when a ticket is bought the sale is final

They have to offer American fans of the travelling teams a certain amount of tickets. The unsold ones are returned and put on sale again. I can imagine the Eagles won’t have that many but the Chargers and Titans will have quite a few.

• 3 months later...