NFL London

Sloop John B

50 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

Unless it's the Jets, then you will quite rightly be booed and heckled from the fans of all the other 31 teams...:lol:

I'm sure we'll be booing our own fans too at some point this year too. :(

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Has anyone got their tickets through yet? Going to the Dolphins Saints game but not had anything yet whereas last year they were in months before.

I missed a Ticketmaster delivery yesterday which I'm 99% certain is my Jags v Ravens tickets. Fins tickets must be going out soon too

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2017 at 21:32, die hard doonhamer said:

Which is a joke, given it "sold out" months ago.

Just coming back to this point - this is utterly ridiculous. ICTChris and myself tried to get tickets for Card v Rams and, IIRC, Chris lucked out because, as you say, it was sold out. A wee look on Ticketmaster now reveals loads of empty seats around the ground. Absolutely shite from Ticketmaster though I shouldn't be surprised really.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Just coming back to this point - this is utterly ridiculous. ICTChris and myself tried to get tickets for Card v Rams and, IIRC, Chris lucked out because, as you say, it was sold out. A wee look on Ticketmaster now reveals loads of empty seats around the ground. Absolutely shite from Ticketmaster though I shouldn't be surprised really.

I think some tickets will be held back or could have been returned by corporate sponsors etc.  No doubt Ticketmaster are ripping the proverbial though.

Looking forward to RiG and I spending three solid days in London, drinking pints, watching NFL and getting thrown out of strip clubs though.  #lads #ladsontour #ladsladslads  Hopefully the Browns have improved by then, I'd like to see a competitive game.

Agree with above. When we tried to get tickets we originally wanted Saints v Dolphins but they sold out right away so went for Ravens v Jaguars. Looking at the two games we ended up at the best game but it's a joke that we couldn't get tickets for the game we wanted at the time but they went back on sale a week before the game, and by then it's too late.

It's nothing to do with Ticketmaster.

Every year people shit the bed and try and buy within hours of them coming out despite the fact literally thousands are sent back by both teams and sponsors every August/September.

Even for sold out games you can buy verified resale tickets from Ticketmaster at cost or less up to the morning of game.

No one who wants to go to any of these games has ever not been able to buy a face value ticket.

I think some tickets will be held back or could have been returned by corporate sponsors etc.  No doubt Ticketmaster are ripping the proverbial though.
Looking forward to RiG and I spending three solid days in London, drinking pints, watching NFL and getting thrown out of strip clubs though.  #lads #ladsontour #ladsladslads  Hopefully the Browns have improved by then, I'd like to see a competitive game.

Bookmarked for the return of the "I'm a bad man" posts

• 3 weeks later...