NFL London

Sloop John B

• 2 months later...

I got four for the Rams. It is not cheap. I think they've got an algorithm that directs you to the dear tickets, apparently the cheapest left when I got through at 10.05 were £105 each. 

We better fucking win this time. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, thekorean said:

I assume if London ever got a team you guys would root against them solely on the fact that everyone outside London in British isle seem to detest everything London.

I would root against them solely on the basis that a UK based team is a shit idea.

I'm in a minority on here, but would want them to do well, subject to certain criteria. I'm an internationalist and want to see the game spread as far as possible. Long-term I would like to see teams in Germany, Asia and beyond too.

My criteria are:

Don't call them anything really Tory like Monarchs or Royals.

Don't call them "London". I've no more affinity with that city than I have with San Francisco or Shanghai. Call them Britain or British... whatever.

Don't steal somebody else's team. The team should be an expansion team or, at worst, a relocation team whereby the original city gets to keep the history and name for an expansion team of their own.

Even if these criteria are met, I still wouldn't want them to beat Da Bears. They're my team and will remain so.

I'm in a minority on here, but would want them to do well, subject to certain criteria. I'm an internationalist and want to see the game spread as far as possible. Long-term I would like to see teams in Germany, Asia and beyond too

nic-cage-crying-o.gif

Stop ruining the NFL

• 3 months later...

Going to the Ravens - Jaguars game, looking forward to it as I've never been to a proper NFL game before (used to go and watch Claymores when they were around). I'm guessing the crowd at the game will be cool about wearing different teams jerseys and you won't get people having a go at you for wearing the jersey of a team they don't like?!?

55 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Going to the Ravens - Jaguars game, looking forward to it as I've never been to a proper NFL game before (used to go and watch Claymores when they were around). I'm guessing the crowd at the game will be cool about wearing different teams jerseys and you won't get people having a go at you for wearing the jersey of a team they don't like?!?

Yeah, it's a totally different. Family affair really and you'll be fine to wear whatever.