NFL London

Sloop John B

I don't get your point. College games havealready been played in Dublin. Could a game be played outside London?sure.

Does it make any sesnse to when they have a wining formula for a European hub to host games?probably not.as you said yourself you might go to Dublin or London. So you are not opening up a new market,just rearranging the furniture.

Would a game in Munich open up alternative markets?possibly

The whole point is moot for 5 years anyway as wembley has exclusivity for nfl rev season games in.europe

Mexico City had one a few years back. I think Germany deserves a game but they don't seem to even discuss that possibility. If they want to stay in the British Isles then Murrayfield, Celtic Park, the Millennium Stadium,Old Trafford and Croke Park would all be viable venues.

Penn State are taking a game to Croke Park in 2014.

Unless the 9ers are playing I do not usually attend IS games. I would rather put the cash towards a trip to the States to see the 9ers play instead. However chance to laugh at Raiders getting beat may tempt me to change that stance next year.

Has there ever been any thought of staging a game outside London?

Yes. The NFL has visited Cardiff and Edinburgh, saying that the Millenium Stadium and Murrayfield were fit to host games if the NFL so desired.

Edited by Todd_is_God

On the issue of pitch sizes am I right in thinking when the London's Monarch played at white hart lane it was on a shorter pitch as the pitch never measured the full 100yds!

It was a 90 yard pitch IIRC.

The endzones may only have been 7 yards as well, but I can't remember.

Is it better to sit high up for NFL games? I'm looking at tickets for Sundays game and I'm being offered tickets for the top tier.

I would of thought it is so you can see plays develop but would like the opinion of people that have been before.

Is it better to sit high up for NFL games? I'm looking at tickets for Sundays game and I'm being offered tickets for the top tier.

I would of thought it is so you can see plays develop but would like the opinion of people that have been before.

don't know if you have been to Wembley before but is the best designed stadium I have ever been in. Even top tier,assuming it's not back.row, are great seats and you feel close to the action.

Cowboys@Jags

Dolphins@Raiders

Lions@Falcons

Lions @ Falcons is a great matchup, I would be awesome seeing Megatron in the flesh,i'd be keen to go if i had the chance.

But getting the Cowboys on a marketing level is a great coup. A great WR dual between Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon as well.

Edited by Sloop John B

don't know if you have been to Wembley before but is the best designed stadium I have ever been in. Even top tier,assuming it's not back.row, are great seats and you feel close to the action.

Been to Wembley to see Grimsby in the Johnston's Paint trophy but I was sat on the bottom tier so wasn't sure what the higher tiers were like.

The tickets are for row 9 on the top tier so not far back.

Been to Wembley to see Grimsby in the Johnston's Paint trophy but I was sat on the bottom tier so wasn't sure what the higher tiers were like. 

The tickets are for row 9 on the top tier so not far back. 

I watched the 9ers from around that row in the top tier on the 40 yard line, the view of the action was the absolute tits. If you can go then go.

I've been offered a ticket for Sunday but its just too short notice, I've already got shit on Fri and Sat and we're playing Celtic Sunday so sadly can't make it, not looked into transport costs but I'm sure they're through the roof now as well.