The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

Was it on last night? I've got it on series link and next week's episode is showing as ready to record but last night's is nowhere to be seen. I checked Sky Living just before 10 last night and there was some pish about fatties on.

thne programme started, lasted about 10 seconds, couple of minutes of blank screen, then that pish came on. Hoping tonight's try works.

Still enjoying this but hope they dedicate a little more time to developing the story with the husband; the few brief comments from Reddington are proving futile without any substantial proof for the viewer that he's dodgy.

Request granted this week!

Fridays episode is possibly the best episode so far. So tense and gritty., absolutely loved it. The. It finishes with Liz's husband's bombshell

Can't fucking wait for next week

That was excellent. Just as I was saying to the wife "is this husband thing going anywhere?"

Magic. Why, though, would he refuse the "offer"?

The main story in the last couple of episodes (Ivan and Milton Bobbitt) played complete second fiddle to what is happening with Tom. Next episode looks like a cracker as well.

This just gets better and better. Now that Liz knows about Tom things can only get better and more exciting for the remaining episodes.

I know iv said it before but il say it again.....James Spader is just superb as Red

This just gets better and better. Now that Liz knows about Tom things can only get better and more exciting for the remaining episodes.

I know iv said it before but il say it again.....James Spader is just superb as Red

Agreed. This is quite easily the best thing on tv at the moment.