The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

• 3 weeks later...

Read this thread then decided to watch the very first episode of this. It was really clichéd and fast paced. They could have stretched that storyline out for series upon series. Instead they crammed it into 43 or so minutes and it just ended up being rushed and ridiculous.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/05/2016 at 16:44, Stu said:

There's going to be a spin-off next season: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-blacklist/news/a794114/the-blacklist-spinoff-is-called-redemption-and-its-officially-coming-to-nbc-this-fall/

Reveal hidden contents

Is Liz dead? As in properly dead, not in any circumstances a big con and she's going to come back in a few episodes/next season kind of way? Can never be too sure with this show!

On 24/02/2017 at 18:59, Twinkle said:

Right, so it turns out theres now a spin off named Blacklist : Redemption. Seems like Tom and a couple of former Blacklisters have teamed up to dish out their own brand of justice..

Where have you been. I havent watched Redemption yet, Im still a bit confused as to the timeline of it

ETA - found it 

http://deadline.com/2017/01/blacklist-redemption-famke-janssen-ryan-eggold-nbc-1201888870/

Seems it continues on from E15 of the latest series

Edited by Mr X

On 23/03/2017 at 09:10, Mr X said:

Where have you been. I havent watched Redemption yet, Im still a bit confused as to the timeline of it

ETA - found it 

http://deadline.com/2017/01/blacklist-redemption-famke-janssen-ryan-eggold-nbc-1201888870/

Seems it continues on from E15 of the latest series

Well done to Sky for scheduling it to carry on straight from E15. Presumably, they'll show the 8 episodes of Redemption before going back to Blacklist after its break.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:26, Mr X said:

So now we know the truth .. if you've seen the season finale

I am watching on Sky 1 and only up to episode 17 - Requiem.

Have resisted the urge to find out what you are talking about so far - great series.

I'm up to the episode which focussed mainly on Kate/MrKaplan - enjoyed it as a bit different, and it tied up a lot of how Kate/Red/Liz are all linked in.

Downside was the poor way they tried to make Sam look 20+ years younger, and also the fact that they made no attempt to make Red look 20+ years younger at all :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

As I had been completely oblivious to the fact that it was a double-header last night, that was a wee Brucie bonus.

And we got the definitive answer to the long-running question at last.

Will they bother taking the cliffhangerish ending forward into another season?  Not sure there's enough storyline there to stretch out.  Would be nice to have another season of Agent Navabi though #widtillitdroppedoff