Fifa 15

King Joffrey

They need to focus on gameplay rather than shit like this. Constant chip through ball, kick off glitches, scoring from nearly every corner, 35 paced defenders outpacing guys rated 95 - shit like that

Same with PES. Konami could do with taking a year out and properly fix the game and give FIFA a real challenge, I don't think it would take much. Instead they try and add new features, release the game half finished and release patches throughout the year to try and catch up. Pretty sure they released a patch in May, whats the point in that? Waste of time, focus 100% on the new game.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same with PES. Konami could do with taking a year out and properly fix the game and give FIFA a real challenge, I don't think it would take much. Instead they try and add new features, release the game half finished and release patches throughout the year to try and catch up. Pretty sure they released a patch in May, whats the point in that? Waste of time, focus 100% on the new game.

The reality is though PES has none of the licenses and probably won't pay for them so nobody would buy it. The fact is that all of this aesthetic bullshit is actually what the majority of FIFA players live for.

Yeah if PES stopped for a year a percentage of fans would likely never go back, sadly the way they're trying to do it, of constantly fiddling with the released game, will also force people away

small thing i would like to see brought it is to able to deliberately foul your opponent. instead of having to put in a big slide tackle.

If for example your oponent is on a counter attack at half way line you can trip him up to stop the breakaway( get a yellow cards for your trouble)

might be frustrating if this happens to you but more realistic

Thought i'd post this here as i've given it a go. Bought 4 games on The Games Collection with the purpose of using them as trade in.

A lot of mixed reviews about using Gamestop though so I can in no way endorse it.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/destiny-4-97-gta-ps4-1-97-fifa-15-1-97-when-trade-2-games-gamestop-1979973#comments

Will fifa be improving the fans on the next fifa? on PES the fans have tifo displays, smoke bombs etc, why dont fifa have this aswell to make it more realistic?

Even the fans in FM have flares

5 days early if you sign up for the new month subscription EA Access.

i'm sure i read with the ea access thing you get limited how many hours you have play the pre-release games for. at least for the upcoming madden, you can play it for six hours (i think, i could be wrong) assuming thats right, i'd imagine they'll still do the season ticket for £15 or whatever it is now

Thought i'd post this here as i've given it a go. Bought 4 games on The Games Collection with the purpose of using them as trade in.

A lot of mixed reviews about using Gamestop though so I can in no way endorse it.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/destiny-4-97-gta-ps4-1-97-fifa-15-1-97-when-trade-2-games-gamestop-1979973#comments

Good deal that. Not just the 5 games that are on the ad too. Once you click it there's a whole bunch. I'm gonna order the cheap 4 games you can trade that folk have found on The Game Collection for £40. Then use them and get Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Edition and NBA 2K15.

Considering it works out as getting £80 trade in for spending £40, when it's all said and done Fifa will have cost £30 and NBA £25. Not too shabby at all for brand new PS4 games.

Good deal that. Not just the 5 games that are on the ad too. Once you click it there's a whole bunch. I'm gonna order the cheap 4 games you can trade that folk have found on The Game Collection for £40. Then use them and get Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Edition and NBA 2K15.

Considering it works out as getting £80 trade in for spending £40, when it's all said and done Fifa will have cost £30 and NBA £25. Not too shabby at all for brand new PS4 games.

Good luck. I ordered the games yesterday as well to get Fifa UT and madden 15. Let us(me) know how you go!

Archived