Fifa 15

King Joffrey

Since the vanishing spray has been approved in most major leagues, do you guys reckon it will be in FIFA 15? Would be a pretty cool touch and it would stop little bellends trying to push the wall forward slowing the game down.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all great aesthetic stuff but if EA don't improve their utter shitehouse of a server then the game will be rubbish. In saying that I will still buy it. That is the problem.

FIFA is a lot like Call of Duty in that it doesn't actually have to improve by much. They have the market share sewn up so much that they could do anything they want and people would still buy it. I really wish there was a genuine alternative to give EA a boot up the backside (Pro Evo is miles behind). It doesn't help that EA have all the licenses it basically makes it impossible for any other game to even have a go.

I fucking hate FIFA and love it in equal measures. I'm off to play it just now.

All 20 BPL stadiums to be added into FIFA 15. Excellent news. Career mode will be a lot more enjoyable now.

200+ new player models too. All in all a good day at the office for FIFA fans.

I'm such a kid with stuff like that.

I fucking love that every BPL stadium is going to be in it, that's made it a must buy for me as sad as that sounds.

All 20 BPL stadiums to be added into FIFA 15. Excellent news. Career mode will be a lot more enjoyable now.

200+ new player models too. All in all a good day at the office for FIFA fans.

:lol: Wankfest over an overrated league for an overrated game.

When do the ratings for players come out?

Not sure. How many stars do you reckon the dee's will be Ludo? I think 1.5 but I hope 2. It'll be interesting to see the ratings of the Germans and I hope that get the pace of our wingers are correct as we could be quite a fun team to play with online.

I hope they're not moving back to the old days of style over substance. Having all the stadiums doesn't really interest me massively - nice to have, but not if the game behind it isn't improved. Still though, imagine it will be. 14 on PS4 is by far the best football game I've ever played with the new engine in it. Unless they completely balls it up, they should be ok.

Great news, there will be goal line technology in the game :lol: .

Most pointless addition to a game ever. Its a computer game, if the ball goes over the line you'll know when your wee guy runs off to celebrate for 5 minutes.

Edited to add here is the video https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=561332557345614&fref=nf .That looks awful.

I've always wanted them to add in wrong decisions tbh, I reckon it would be quite fun to see your opposition go fucking mental as you stand ten yards offside and the goal stands

I've always wanted them to add in wrong decisions tbh, I reckon it would be quite fun to see your opposition go fucking mental as you stand ten yards offside and the goal stands

Well no, that would be absolutely ridiculous in online games. Wouldn't be very fair if you hounded a guy all game but he ends up drawing with you because the ref gives them an unfair decision.

Well no, that would be absolutely ridiculous in online games. Wouldn't be very fair if you hounded a guy all game but he ends up drawing with you because the ref gives them an unfair decision.

It would be more realistic, and would add an extra edge to things. I understand some people would be unable to cope with losing a match that way, but its something I always thought they'd introduce at some point

It would be more realistic, and would add an extra edge to things. I understand some people would be unable to cope with losing a match that way, but its something I always thought they'd introduce at some point

I guess you could add it as some sort of match setting or game mode where those who want to be frustrated to f**k can get their fix.

Archived