Fifa careers, for the traditionalists.

parsforlife

Got a Dundee United one in my second season.

Starting 11:

Gideao (sp)

Shinnie Alonso (a regen) Fojut Ake

Aird Armstrong Previtali/Abd Rabo Connoly

S.Fletcher Cifti

Got CL after first season and got through the qualifiers, so far 2nd in group after beating Marseille (I think a French team anyway) twice, Arsenal once and getting skelped 5-1 by Barcelona. Still have Arsenal and Barcelona to play.

My aim is to win the Premiership with United then move on to another country.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently doing a Leeds career, in my 5th season. I've won the Premier League once, FA cup twice, Europa League and the League cup.

Starting XI:

Scuffet

Yedlin- Rosseti (youth)- Schar- Garbutt

Hazard- Veretrout- Ward Prowse- Munian

Adryan

Assombalonga

• 3 weeks later...

On my Bristol City career mode, I went for some of the loan players from newcastle who are at the Rangers, and it seems Fifa have made a mistake as they are all permanently there! Do they know something that we don't? ????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Onto the third season with Man City, current squad:

Hart (Cabbelero)

Carvahal (Zaba)

Kompany (Mangala)

Varane (Nastasic)

Alaba (Baines)

Toure (Verrati)

Vidal (Fernando)

Bale (Walcott)

Goetze (Nasri)

Reus (Navas)

Benzema (Sturridge, Bony)

Came 4th in the first season and went out all the cups early on

Second season won the league and league cup. Went out the FA cup to Liverpool and lost the champions league final to Bayern on penalties. Playing with a mate on World Class

• 3 weeks later...

finished a full 15 seasons.

Bristol City

Blackburn Rovers (who mysteriously had an 85m transfer budget)

Man City

Ath Bilbao

Milan

Blackburn Rovers

Regens are amazing. ^_^

Just played a Sunderland season for 9 hours straight on legendary, f**k me it was frustrating.

Going to start one tonight with a different team on World Class and update this as i go along. Thinking either Bournemouth, FC Twente, Fiorentina or Norwich.

Got a Dundee United one in my second season.

Starting 11:

Gideao (sp)

Shinnie Alonso (a regen) Fojut Ake

Aird Armstrong Previtali/Abd Rabo Connoly

S.Fletcher Cifti

Got CL after first season and got through the qualifiers, so far 2nd in group after beating Marseille (I think a French team anyway) twice, Arsenal once and getting skelped 5-1 by Barcelona. Still have Arsenal and Barcelona to play.

My aim is to win the Premiership with United then move on to another country.

Not played much but starting 11 after January transfer window:

Gideao

Shinnie Fojut Alonso Ake

Aird Abd Rabo/Previtali Mulgrew (cant remember the LM)

S.Fletcher Cifti

In the CL last 16 but got hammered 3-1 by Atletico in the first leg. Armstrong is injured and also going to be hard to fit back in when he is back. Charlie Telfer comes in if I need a more direct approach. Been a pretty poor league campaign but form has picked up and im back up to 4th but the CL run has been a bonus and kind of made up for it.

What sort of difficulty/slider set-up do dolk play on? I tried playing a career on Legendary and it was absolutely soul-destroying. I was still winning most games, like, but every one was just a slog against a computer that's always three steps ahead of you.

Aye i get that a lot. The difficulty is in getting a goal, rather than not conceeding.

1-0, 1-0, 1-0, 0-0, 0-0, 1-0 etc

Quite boring tbh. The game isn't good enough to achieve a balanced gameplay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished season with Arsenal on World Class. Won the league at a canter, tried to keep it realistic (hate how fast the transfer market moves on this game) so swapped Giroud for Lacazzette and brought in Gundogan (who can barely last a half his fitness is shite), Insigne and Mustafi. Got to Champs league semis and got pumped by Wolfsburg 5-3 on agg.

Manager of Scotland too. Had a brick qualifying group for Euro 16 - Germany, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark and Norway. Managed to finish top by 6 points though. Got Wales, France and Switzerland in my Group and pumped Wales 3-0 (yas) and drew 0-0 with the other 2. Away to play Netherlands in the first k.o.

Going to move to legendary after this season and now doubt get sacked 5 games in.

Archived