Peaky Blinders

beermonkey

Only on episode 1 of Season 3 but I wasn't that keen on it. Has it changed directors? Shot choice etc seemed different and im still pretty confused by the whole thing.

A bit like its American counterpart Boardwalk Empre it can be a little confusing due to the amount of characters that appear in some cases briefly but may be mentioned often in storylines, Still a great show and enjoying this series, the priest is an evil f**ker, can see there being some kind of beast angle with him.

Edited by Co.Down Hibee

Tom Hardy was amazing in that. He's never been bad but being a standout in a show as well acted like that is really something.

Absolutely incredible TV. The last scene with Polly and Tommy was absolute 'scenes'.

I think Michael's gonna kill Tommy eventually and take over the business. Same character a generation apart. 

I'm not a lover of Tom Hardy in this actually, just reminds me of Bane at times haha. The scene with him and Arthur was fantastic though, Paul Anderson is the boy in this program.Tell ye who I love but, that Russian duchess. Bitch is crazy and a sexual deviant to boot which is just....smashing.

• 2 weeks later...

What the f**k..... Just happened? :lol: I was not expecting that!

Did he just make a deal to send all his family down the river to save his own skin and so he can do his illegal business without comeback on it? I'm lost.

• 1 year later...

Just binged through the 3 seasons of this on my week off. Yes I'm saying seasons just to piss The Kincardine off. Excellent series. Can't wait for season 4 to start in October. Read that Tom Hardy is to return and the horse trainer who is Hardy's wife in real life is returning as well.