Peaky Blinders

beermonkey

I enjoyed it but felt like they just wanted to give every single character that's been in the show their own wee bit, even with Johnny Dogs being in Canada with Tommy. As a whole the series has been poor but at least there was some action on the final episode. Clearly setting itself up for a movie 

25 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Could have skipped 4 episodes of this series. The last was great, vintage. The rest was meh.

Yep. The last two series were pretty poor, but the last episode was good.

Spoiler

Although Tommy not actually being terminally ill was so predictable.

Enjoyed the last episode but ambivalent about the ending, sometimes feel it’s a bit of a cop out to leave the future to the viewers own interpretation or preference (appreciate that it sets up a number of possibilities for the film), but too many loose threads left hanging. The last season has been by far the weakest, sorry.

I enjoyed the last episode but thought all of it was a bit predictable. From Billy being set up by going to Tommys house, the bomb being swapped into the Americans car to Tommy not being terminally ill at all.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

I enjoyed the last episode but thought all of it was a bit predictable. From Billy being set up by going to Tommys house, the bomb being swapped into the Americans car to Tommy not being terminally ill at all.

Didn't think of the bomb swap. I thought with the cold that it wouldn't go off.

3 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Didn't think of the bomb swap. I thought with the cold that it wouldn't go off.

It was an earlier scene that said Johnny Dogs had already left to travel over that gave it away for me.

I enjoyed the series as a whole. Some slow bits but think it built nicely. Thought for a while Michael was going to help Tommy in the end but there was still enough tension there. 

Disappointed Mosely didn't at least get a wrap in the pus. The actor who plays him does a fine job, because I fuking hate him!