Buying a Chinese phone....

wunfellaff

Im not talking to anyone anymore [emoji20]

Come on then, tell us how great it is

If I could open the sim tray on my Bluboo S1 yesterday, I would have. Need to take it to repair shop today to get him to open it again. [emoji23] I've been impressed so far with what I could do with it. The screen looks great.

2 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

If I could open the sim tray on my Bluboo S1 yesterday, I would have. Need to take it to repair shop today to get him to open it again. emoji23.png I've been impressed so far with what I could do with it. The screen looks great.

You dont deserve nice things

I hate you but at the same time want to be you

I normally don't have much luck which is a pleasant change. For example, I received a Samsung micro SD card as well this week from Gearbest that I had ordered for my Android box, but when I install it, the boxes system UI stops working and won't let me format it. More money doon the drain. lol

Undecided whether to go with that liquid glass again or just leave it unprotected. Only downside of the liquid glass is fingerprints showing up much worse. The screen protector that comes on the S8 is garbage. I don't know how it would save your screen if you dropped it as it's paper thin and I haven't seen any other screen protectors on sale for it yet.

Undecided whether to go with that liquid glass again or just leave it unprotected. Only downside of the liquid glass is fingerprints showing up much worse. The screen protector that comes on the S8 is garbage. I don't know how it would save your screen if you dropped it as it's paper thin and I haven't seen any other screen protectors on sale for it yet.

Personally, I've never really noticed finger prints being worse with liquid glass but then I tend to put it on everything, so am probably just used to it.

If you want a screen protector can you not get a generic one and cut it to size?

Personally, I've never really noticed finger prints being worse with liquid glass but then I tend to put it on everything, so am probably just used to it.

If you want a screen protector can you not get a generic one and cut it to size?

Never thought of that. Cheers!

Ive went and bought a Leagoo S8

https://m.banggood.com/LEAGOO-S8-5_72-Inch-Quad-Camera-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-MT6750T-1_5GHz-Octa-Core-4G-Smartphone-p-1204177.html

My Bluboo Maya Max is looking a bit tired so decided to replace it with this. Thoughts?

Look decent, especially at that price. Fairly similar spec to the maya max, isn't it?

Did you get a blue one? Will we be blue phone buddies? [emoji23]