East Kilbride FC TV Match Highlights

EKFCTV

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, selfassemblyshire said:

I'm not taking anything away from you. I will congratulate you on being unbeaten for 27 games. Massive achievement to all those involved, well done EK.

It's all about opinions. We're just enjoying this run and the spotlight that has came with it. If anything it has put the league on the map. Last night was the first time Sky covered a lowland league fixture and put the highlights on the Sky Sports News loop through the night.  

1 hour ago, EKFCTV said:

It's all about opinions. We're just enjoying this run and the spotlight that has came with it. If anything it has put the league on the map. Last night was the first time Sky covered a lowland league fixture and put the highlights on the Sky Sports News loop through the night.  

No condemning yer achievement but putting ye on a par wi an ajax team is laughable.  

No condemning yer achievement but putting ye on a par wi an ajax team is laughable.  

Nobody is trying to compare them to the great ajax team. What is laughable is thinking that anyone would. That ajax team of the 70's is probably best club team of all time. It just happens to be there run of victories is the figure that ek have overtaken. Take it for what it is. Good publicity for league if nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

And a draw

It's all about opinions I suppose. 

Ajax FC, Sky sports, ESPN, BBC TV & Radio, beIN Sports, Fox Sports, TalkSPORT, Radio Clyde, STV and a host of national & international newspapers all say that EK have won every match in this 29 winning game run. 

Surely if there was a draw in that sequence of results then the story wouldn't have got the international coverage it has received.  

Ajax FC, Sky sports, ESPN, BBC TV & Radio, beIN Sports, Fox Sports, TalkSPORT, Radio Clyde, STV and a host of national & international newspapers all say that EK have won every match in this 29 winning game run. 

Surely if there was a draw in that sequence of results then the story wouldn't have got the international coverage it has received.  

EK have played this extremely well. I dont blame them for it! It might get new fans through the gates.

I'm only winding you up anyway. The way things are going you could hit the 27 games after the 0-0 draw! That would really end any debate.

EK have played this extremely well. I dont blame them for it! It might get new fans through the gates.

I'm only winding you up anyway. The way things are going you could hit the 27 games after the 0-0 draw! That would really end any debate.

No it wouldn't Belfast Celtic won 31 in a row!

• 1 month later...

The majority of those networks won't have bothered to verify the accuracy of the claim.

The New Saints are also on a 27 game winning streak but you don't really see this being picked it up.

http://www.tnsfc.co.uk/news/cefn-druids-v-the-new-saints-fc-match-preview/

Whoever is behind the pr for EK played a blinder in getting so much coverage.

Archived