Saints Row IV

Lou Brusch

Still no dedicated thread for this game?!

Long story short it is pretty epic, the open world 'simulation' is great fun. Normally I don't get into games that are focused on shooting counts that are shooting like f**k back all at the same time but for some reason I am all about this game

Yeah I'm enjoying it. Bought it to keep myself busy until GTA comes out. Brilliant storyline and hilarity everywhere.

Some of the game references you'll see are utterly brilliant

I started playing this, this morning. its quite mad and funny :lol:

Great sound track also.

Liking it so far.

How far in are you?

I've already completed the quest but the side missions are more then enough fun. You'll enjoy the dubstep gun

Got this for £25 from HMV today. Excellent fun as always from a Saints Row game. My only disappointment so far is the fact that it's the exact same city from Saint's Row the Third. Washington DC would have been the obvious choice to set this game in. I wasn't sure about the whole super powers angle to begin with, but they became second nature within a few minutes of using them.

If you haven't had the game repeatedly hang your console, you've been lucky. The internet is awash with complaints about it and Volition have acknowledged that the problem exists - they're currently working on a patch for it. For the achievement hunters, "Where's My Cape?" is glitching on most players.

• 10 months later...

Bumping an old thread I know, but I bought this during the Steam sales and have been trying to play through it. What I've managed to play I've enjoyed, but the problem I have is about 20-30 mins into each session the game just freezes, crashes to desktop and reboots itself. It's really starting to get on my nerves. I have a very good computer, and have no problems with any other games, so can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong. Anyone have any suggestions?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived