Celtic v Morton

hoopy1967

How do I make sure I'm not seated right behind the big f**k-off pillar?

Dunno. I asked for decent tickets today and although the ones I got were fine, the guy in Smiths in Greenock wasn't about to give me a choice. As I said though, decent enough section and got 4 together.

Can you still get the 43 bus from the city centre that goes down London Road past the stadium? I know that the 61 and 62 go to the Forge and you can walk down but the 43 is easier.

The 43 doesn't run that way any more, it's a much shorter route from Easterhouse to the Forge only during the week.

Your best bet for a bus would be the 2, 61, 240 or 255 to the stop after the Cineworld then walk down from there.

Edited by The Naitch

Will be well over 2,000 come the night.  Shame these fans don't show up more often. 

This is exactly what my Celtic supporting family are asking me. Where are they?

The sad truth of the matter is that, most Saturday's, they're actually at the other end of Glasgow, supporting the most vile, bigoted organisation this country has ever seen.

It's a fair point though. Obviously it'd be nice if people didn't just turn out for big games but that's a fact of life for every club, and every time we've had a game which has brought the part-timers out we've been awful when a good performance might have had some coming back. Firhill on a Friday night two years ago, top of the league, optimism starting to build, pumped 5-1. Motherwell in the cup two years ago, huge crowd, 5-0 down at half time. Firhill for the title decider last season, absolutely dreadful performance where we managed one shot on target and a 1-0 defeat flattered us.

The reality is that part-timers and lapsed fans aren't going to start attending regularly until the team's performances make them think they're missing out, and being pumped every time a large number of them turn out is going to create the opposite impression.

I wouldn't even say it's just a possibility, if we have the Page-McLaughlin double act at centre back again then double figures is highly likely. We are going to be massacred. They look lightyears out of their depth against Derek Lyle, what the f**k are Celtic going to do to them?