The Saint Mirren relegation thread

You really think that some of the numpties on this forum would learn their lesson after incorrectly predicting doom and gloom for us year after year after year after year.......

Then one year, one distant year in the future, we'll go down and they'll all be like 'told you so! lololol' like a gambler who has bet his house away only to celebrate taking the jackpot out the puggy. ;)

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to give St Mirren credit where its due. They've managed to pull themselves out their hump and put together some very important results. Before the game I was certain that if we had any chance of staying up then it would be them we'd catch. After the game between us, I was left thinking that they looked a far better, more hungry side, than we are - although, it was arguably our worst performance of the season.

• 1 month later...

I think we'd have done well in this league regardless, but it's a great comfort to come into a league with such shite as St Mirren and Hearts on -15 points. It would be pretty humiliating for anyone to finish below either.

So, on a scale of 1 to 10.....

St. Mirren

ws_Jaws_1440x900.jpg

Heart of Midlothian

A bad case of fin rot.

Can we add '(Administration/Liquidation)' to the thread title. They are hitting the much feared death spiral.

Are we? Aye?

Very worrying times ahead at St Mirren Park. Killie are shite, just thankfully not as shite as St Mirren. As for Harkins, he only raises his game against Killie these days, the rest of the time he's a waste of a triple xl shirt.

Ta ta St Mirren!

How's that working out?

You'd do well to focus more on your own failings. We aren't your relegation rivals.

You're right, you aren't.

This was a cracking thread bump.

f0IGD6u.gif

29 Dec match even more interesting

25 pointer

:lol::lol::lol:

Are they at the stage where they are so hacked off they are doing the " I forgot my gym kit" routine?

Will Hearts be playing in their vest and pants against us?

If Saint Maureen treat every game like a cup final as they did today they have a chance of staying up. Their agricultural hatchet men need to be up for the fight.

Those really are salty, salty tears.

:bairn :bairn :bairn

• 1 month later...

Archived