Kilsyth squad

c.gull

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Armadale 6 Kilsyth 1. Kilsyth 2 rob Roy 5. ROSSVALE 3 Kilsyth 1..........need I go on!!!!! Arsehole???? Get a grip if I'm an ass it's only cause I pay to watch arses in blue.

Your having a hissy fit over games that in the grand scheme of things are not important.

Mind you losing to the famous Rob Roy couldn't have been pleasant for you.

I hear big Hoggie signed on at Kilsyth again, howz the old timer looking??

Thejannie needs to take a chill pill with the language, coz the guy is only stating his opinion at the end of the day.....good or bad!!

If true 9 fit players & only getting beat 4-3 from Troon...........sounds like a decent result taking everything in account.

Considering that they had a depleted squad, I thought that they gave a really good account of themselves. Although Troon had the majority of the play and more goal attempts (the big keeper had a great game i thought) they could have come away with a draw. It would have been a bit of a steal but it was close to happening considering the penalty save. I'm sure that when they get all their players back and maybe add one or two to strengthen the bench, they will be in there fighting. All the best to Kilsyth for the rest of the season and looking forward to the return.

who he?? And where from

I hear Kilsyth have signed Kevin Thacker. Fantastic piece of business, a great player.

Kilsyth born and bred! He was playing under 19s at Clyde last year and made one sub appearance for the 1st team towards the end of last season. Think he's mostly a left sided midfielder, but give him the ball anywhere on the wing and he'll have defenders wishing they were never born. Obviously I don't know the juniors too well, so it'll be interesting to see how he fits in at this level - but I'm confident he'll be fine and a stint in the juniors could do him the world of good at such a young age. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the senior game in a few years.

[quote name="ScottR96" post="7660632" timestamp="1377632856" will he be there on Saturday!!!!????

Kilsyth born and bred! He was playing under 19s at Clyde last year and made one sub appearance for the 1st team towards the end of last season. Think he's mostly a left sided midfielder, but give him the ball anywhere on the wing and he'll have defenders wishing they were never born. Obviously I don't know the juniors too well, so it'll be interesting to see how he fits in at this level - but I'm confident he'll be fine and a stint in the juniors could do him the world of good at such a young age. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the senior game in a few years.

"Have defenders wishing they were never born"..

Bit of a bold statement, no?

Nothing against the boy, but it made me chuckle.

Archived