19 year old woman from Lenzie held in Peru over drugs

9 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I don't think they are drug king pins but they knew what they were involved in.

Melissa has apparently started a job in Citizens Advice and apparently lives a quiet life with her dog. She's kept her head down, got a normal job and searched out the quiet life and acknowledged that she herself made some terrible choices. Michaela is plastering her story everywhere, trying to sell a book about it and has now released a documentary in which she looks to palm off blame to as many others as she can. I'm not sure their looks are important here, one is quite clearly a brass necked c**t and the other realises she made a c**t of things. 

Unfortunately the way modern life works, the brass necked one is almost definitely going to end up with a potentially life-changing wodge of cash for doing next to f**k all, whereas the conscientious one most likely won't.

16 hours ago, resk said:

Unfortunately the way modern life works, the brass necked one is almost definitely going to end up with a potentially life-changing wodge of cash for doing next to f**k all, whereas the conscientious one most likely won't.

That's much of sport for you.  As the famous saying goes:  Cheaters never win  Those who win, cheat.

• 1 month later...

just went through this whole thread, questions i have,

has anyone checked up on the fella Kilpatrick ?

they're big tits, wbut they're no 32FF  ?

Prison Bingo ?

banged up abroad, abroad version

Edited by Meldrew

On 03/08/2021 at 19:14, welshbairn said:

The annoying thing is that a quick line in the bogs makes them think they're stone cold sober and ultra controlled, when in reality they're just as pished but jabbering like a demented toad and twice as lairy.

Not for me as my experience is like this. Just makes everyone as obnoxious as possible.

44 minutes ago, TheBruce said:

So what?! Mostly speculation. Matters little the quantity, but matters big on the implications to society as Scotland sits with the largest drug problem in Europe.

Bottom line, caught bang to rights. Guilty and they can fucking rot.

508BAD80-94AF-4016-A52D-60A442188D78.gif