Ray Donovan

YER SISTERS YER MAW

• 3 weeks later...
How Ray or none of his family have been murdered, is quite staggering considering his antics over the years. He doesnt half mix with some right nutcases

The son would be my choice for a killing. He's a carbon copy of AJ in The Sopranos.

Overall it was a bit of a ropey season IMO,Abby was annoying as hell,the 2 kids did absolutely nothing of note,the incsest boxer thing was all a bit silly and the ending was terrible,it seemed to be incredibly easy to wipe out the Russians which made me wonder why they didn't do it ages ago.....needs a big improvement for S5 .

• 8 months later...

Finally got round to finishing this season.  Didn't ever really hit the heights of previous seasons, but still had some outstanding moments (Ray singing karaoke a personal favourite) 

The finale wrapped up a bit too cleanly for my liking.  And they dealt with Dmitri almost casually.  And Ray is God now?

Agree totally with D.A.F.C.  Eddie Marsan has become almost the best thing about this.  The scene where he confronts Ray at home about him forcing Hector to throw the fight was utterly heart wrenching.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Got whooshed last night. The thing that happened. That didn't happen last series right?

None of this happened last season. I'll be honest I didn't have a clue what was going on for the majority of it. Two different timelines here. It was a very bold move to kick off the episode with Abby already dead. 

Think there are still a lot of blanks to be filled in but I assume it's something to do with that bump on her head as a result of the car crash. Or maybe not and the story is even more complicated. I'm pretty excited now for the rest of the season. They've decided to do something different but I hope we don't continue to have two timelines the whole way through or it could be a complete mind f**k.

I like that after everything that's happened on this show it's ended up with just Ray & Mickey together.