Looking for fans to preview SPFL First Division clubs season ahead

scotzine

Hi Guys - talked to Div who said it was okay to post a call for fans to help preview the season ahead for our magazine.... We are in need of fans for the following clubs:

Alloa Athletic, Cowdenbeath, Falkirk, Greenock Morton, Hamilton Academical & Queen of the South.

To answer a few questions to help us build up our previews section for our magazine issue coming out the end of this month. We will send said questions to you via email and would need them sent back to us on the 20th July no sooner no later - as to not only keep them relevant , but also to meet a timescale where we then need to lay out the magazine and then publish it before season officially kicks off.

All those who contribute to the magazine will receive a FREE digital version of the magazine for your troubles. If anyone is interested please email me at editor@scotzine.com with the club that you support and we will send the questions over asap.

* Because of the layout design we have in mind, we would request that those who do contribute also send through a full size image of themselves in their club's colours to accompany the piece.

Cheers

Andy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why any Falkirk Fan would help Scotzine is a mystery to me, Accused and failed to retract lies it tweeted about our supporters. Claimed on many occasions we were singing "We are the People" was poninted out by many people and was even shown club merchandise with "We are the Steeple" Didn't apologise, didn't retract, just said, well it sounded like people to me.

Why any Falkirk Fan would help Scotzine is a mystery to me, Accused and failed to retract lies it tweeted about our supporters. Claimed on many occasions we were singing "We are the People" was poninted out by many people and was even shown club merchandise with "We are the Steeple" Didn't apologise, didn't retract, just said, well it sounded like people to me.

Sorry Andreas, but I think you have us mistaken for someone else I do not recollect any comment about Falkirk fans singing such a song or even my commenting on it.

Where are these so-called claims?

Jesus going back two years? Aye okay Andreas.....I await you pulling me up for the comment in 25 years time also. Some fans.....

Shove your questions up your arse then.

So that's Falkirk out of the equation then - because steeple and people sound the same when a few hundred fans sing it.... I wonder if a Livi fan will pull out of doing the preview because I once wrote Livvie instead of Livi.

So that's Falkirk out of the equation then - because steeple and people sound the same when a few hundred fans sing it.... I wonder if a Livi fan will pull out of doing the preview because I once wrote Livvie instead of Livi.

Nah, it's because you lied about making the comment, got shown up, then resorted to having a dig at our fanbase to distract from your lies.

Lied? Rob do you know every comment you posted on twitter two years ago? I certainly can't remember every comment that I tweeted last week so how do you expect me to remember two years ago? And if you say you do then you are a liar.

Jesus going back two years? Aye okay Andreas.....I await you pulling me up for the comment in 25 years time also. Some fans.....

Yeah you're right, 2 years is a bit far back as far as Scottish Football is concerned. I mean after all, Celtic Fans constantly harp on about 1967, Irish History from decades perhaps even centuries ago. Rangers/Sevco bang on about the events from 1690,

I can totally understand your fustration at a Falkirk Fan getting the hump with something you wrote about us and failed to apologise for in 2011.

Yeah you're right, 2 years is a bit far back as far as Scottish Football is concerned. I mean after all, Celtic Fans constantly harp on about 1967, Irish History from decades perhaps even centuries ago. Rangers/Sevco bang on about the events from 1690,

I can totally understand your fustration at a Falkirk Fan getting the hump with something you wrote about us and failed to apologise for in 2011.

Why should I need to apologise when I stated - I thought it sounded like people at the time as you stated?? And you are the one taking the hump - me on the other hand nah mate sorry.

So you don't like what I said two years ago, this thread isn't about your hatred of me over one wee word. I'm certainly not going to get into a slagging match with you and Rob on here for a throw away remark two years back that no one remembers other than you.

So if as you say you don't want to do the preview because of one wee comment then fine fair enough - just don't hog up the thread with what will certainly follow.

Archived