Manic Street Preachers

AirdrieGuy

I know there's a few Manics fans on here, so i thought I should post this. They've announced a new album and tour for September.

The title track, featuring Richard Hawley, is here:

They're playing the Barrowlands on 29th of September.

I might try and get tickets for this.

Have seen the Manics three times - on the Everything Must Go tour in Carlisle, the Millenium gig in Cardiff and on the TIMTTMY tour in Dundee.

seen them three times, best of tour, lifeblood tour and the last one.

best of tour highlight (besides ian brown cycling on stage on a chopper) was roses in the hospital with crowd participation.

Who gets the chance to get the tickets presale?

I first saw them in King Tuts around 1993?? Much to my wife's annoyance (she wasn't there) as she is a massive fan. We must have seen them around a dozen times since in venues all over the country but not The Barrowlands.

Edited by Cicero

hopefully I can get tickets for the scottish date(s) fuckin love the Manics, only seen them once and that was on their very first tour at fattys in dundee But did manage to watch JDF at fattys (again) on his solo tour -loved it !!

Btw LifeBlood is very under-rated imo

Generation Terrorists will always be my number 1 album ,even got the ltd edition promo Video (You love us,Loves sweet exile and Stay Beautiful)