Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

8 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

IMG_0812.thumb.JPG.33f62ecbe88d627ab68bcdba136f391f.JPG

Good to see the c***s got a nice day for it :lol:

Almost More folk at the bus stop. 

Thing is, even a wee walk like that can disrupt the traffic and inconvenience normal folk.

C*nts!

2 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Thing is, even a wee walk like that can disrupt the traffic and inconvenience normal folk.

C*nts!

Three polis on overtime too. All adds up!

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I think that's just about the most pathetic, tragic and grim picture I have ever seen.

I think it's a great picture.

23 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

They aren't allowed to. Human rights etc. Police can object to marches but can't stop them.

If the European Convention on Human Rights gets ditched as Theresa May is planning on doing post-Brexit but the SNP and others will block at Holyrood in a Scots Law context there would be zero problem legally with banning Orange walks on public order grounds. Ironically the LOL is a lot keener on Theresa than they are on Nicola, because they see the late 17th century as being pivotal where liberties are concerned.

5 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

They aren't allowed to. Human rights etc. Police can object to marches but can't stop them.

You'd think you could arrest them for walking on the Queen's Highway instead of the pavement. It's not like there wasn't plenty of room on the pavement.

1 minute ago, mjw said:

This must be the longest a thread has been less than complimentary to the brethren without the Airdrie fan seething at the P&B bigots.

Like most aliens they got confused by the cricket.

Without reading 2945 posts, I'm just wondering why there is a thread for these 2 subjects joined together?

I think it got sidetracked after a comment about men dressed in Orange with dubious bowlers around the same time as Scotland were playing the Netherlands and after that it just continued

And to be fair discussions of Orange Walks are pretty grim so they need some light relief to break up the pattern

Scotland managed to get a shock win in a friendly against Sri Lanka down in Kent by 7 wickets.  Matt Cross and Kyle Coetzer both  getting centuries. They play them again on the 23rd as part of Sri Lanka's champions trophy preparations.

10 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Without reading 2945 posts, I'm just wondering why there is a thread for these 2 subjects joined together?

Assumed it was a joining of two minority interests that nobody in their right mind gives a f**k about