The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Supras, VikingTON and Granny Danger will be around my list somewhere. xbl too probably. Reynard... I dunno. He amuses me quite a bit, so I suppose I can live without including him. The maybes are, for now...

Bendarroch

seamus/daviebhoyhay

H_B

Ric

Captain_Sensible

Gaz FFC

jagfox

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that'll save posters from the Junior forum is that they largely confine themselves to that part of the forum. Otherwise this thread would be full of them, the Juniors forum is an odd place. I imagine it as a kind of modern day Deliverance.

Yawn

Says the man from hicksville Highlands.

Not so long ago you were two non league clubs yourselves.

Isaiah Osbourne - contributes f**k all to the forum. I find a lot of his posts embarrassing.

God of War - Obsessed about Forever Hibs, which is bordering on unhealthy. Also contributes nothing.

DomDom - Seems really aggressive and posts in the Wrestling forum.

Jagfox - Annoys the f**k out of me and he supports plastic whistle.

Confidemus - Constantly starting boring FREDS.

Following on from the success of P&B's Top 50 Movies thread and a plethora of subsequent Top 50 threads maybe P&B will need to do a Top 50 thread of "Top 50 Threads" at this rate. :lol:

On the subject of this particular thread I would vote for:

1. anyone who overuses Gregg Wallace images in posts,

2. anyone who uses multiple spoilers for something that is not funny, and

3. anyone who uses one or more alias rather than posting through one account.

Off the top of my head I cant remember who does the first two. As for the aliases judging by the Alias Watch thread my list would be way longer than five posters.

I didnt vote in the influential thread because I couldn't think of 5 people who have truly influenced the forum.

Top 50 best and worst posters I can manage, although after thinking for two minutes I already need to whittle down my list of the worst down to 5.

Not sure I agree with that. Some of those "unnoticed" posters are actually fairly vital cogs in the machine. Sort of a chiefs and indians thing. Now people who kick the arse out of stuff, they are the worst.

So for example (to keep it topical), someone comes up with a 50 most influential posters idea. This is fine. Immediately after, someone starts a 50 worst topic. Okay, fine. Then there will be a 50 aliases, 50 best, 50 most annoying etc. etc. all started by people with no imagination and who don't care about diminishing returns. The same applies to patter adoption and overuse.

The least influential posters in the history of the site will be statistically determined once the other thread is finished. Posters are free to register their opinion on good/bad posters here but only the Box Office can ultimately determine irrelevance.

Isaiah Osbourne - contributes f**k all to the forum. I find a lot of his posts embarrassing.

God of War - Obsessed about Forever Hibs, which is bordering on unhealthy. Also contributes nothing.

Coming from you. Fud :lol:

Not enough people browse the 3rd Division forum for them to make the list, but some of the Annan posters who insist on poastin oot eh wurds the same wiy iz they talk in Banjo-land are the least tolerable on the site.

Actually, I think Truthhurts did similar, but more often. That, in addition to his tedious trolling, may book him a place on my list.

Archived