Top 5 T-shirt Slogans

bullywee

T-shirt slogans are a passion of mine. A passion suppressed by my social status. But with the relative cloak of anonymity offered by the internet I can finally share and discuss with like-minded T-slogan enthusiasts. Here are my top 5:

1. 'I'm With Stupid ->' - The classic of the genre and a slogan that raises a hearty chortle from all that look upon it. Makes the wearers companion look a right mug.

2. 'Keep Calm And Get The Beers In' - Laddage in it's written form.

3. 'If Found Please Return To The Pub' - Hilarious, practical and lets everyone know that there's a drinker in their midst, a drinker that gets so drunk that he actually manages to leave the pub without realising it.

4. 'Body Of A God (front) Shame It's a Buddah (back)' - The best thing about this particular slogan is that the wearer is usually fat, so when you see him coming towards you, you're like 'A deity would not cut about looking like that', but then he walks past, you have a look at the back of the T-shirt and then the joke hits you like a sledgehammer. I literally cry with laughter every time I see this one.

5. 'To The Pub!!!' - This particular slogan is accompanied by a guy poking his head out of a tank, letting you know that this man's passion for consuming alcohol is such that nothing will stop him in his quest to reach a public house, not even a full-scale combat situation.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. 'I'm With Stupid ->' - The classic of the genre and a slogan that raises a hearty chortle from all that look upon it. Makes the wearers companion look a right mug.

When I was 14 I had one of these, with a twist. The arrow was pointing like this ^. It was self-deprecation at its finest.

tumblr_lz2mg9OeER1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Saw a cracker today; 'Save Water, Drink Beer'.

Perhaps less relevant in Scotland, but for the South of England this could be the perfect alternative to the the hosepipe ban. I was thinking of telling the guy about Victorian Britain where it was common for people to only drink beer/ ale as the water was so unclean, but he would probably have creamed his pants, getting some on the floor in the process and, seeing as I was working at the time, I would have had to clean it up.

Saw a cracker today; 'Save Water, Drink Beer'.

Perhaps less relevant in Scotland, but for the South of England this could be the perfect alternative to the the hosepipe ban. I was thinking of telling the guy about Victorian Britain where it was common for people to only drink beer/ ale as the water was so unclean, but he would probably have creamed his pants, getting some on the floor in the process and, seeing as I was working at the time, I would have had to clean it up.

You think this is good banter?

Other than being complete bullshit since the main component of beer is water, it's horrible patter, par for the course for most T-Shirt slogans.

You think this is good banter?

Other than being complete bullshit since the main component of beer is water, it's horrible patter, par for the course for most T-Shirt slogans.

Get out of my thread. Get out.

Archived