NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

I will be loosely enforcing a 24 hour time limit per pick but there shouldn't be any problems.

I'm maybe going to make a daft point here, but 16 teams x 25 picks = 400 picks. At 24 hours per pick that would take us a year to draft.

I'm maybe going to make a daft point here, but 16 teams x 25 picks = 400 picks. At 24 hours per pick that would take us a year to draft.

Aye, but not everyone will take 24 hours to draft. The first 4-5 rounds should be done in the first day with everyones enthusiasm. The later ones might drag as noone knows who people are!!

Gonna have to read up on drafting strategy for this kinda league. I have to admit I have no idea how to go about it.

It's gonna be doubly difficult with it being the 1st year draft. A lot to think about in next 6 weeks!

Not everyone (hopefully no one) will take the full 24 hours to pick. I did a 14 team, 27 Round draft in May (378 picks) and it took 13 days. It will definitely be done in 3 weeks.

Not everyone (hopefully no one) will take the full 24 hours to pick. I did a 14 team, 27 Round draft in May (378 picks) and it took 13 days. It will definitely be done in 3 weeks.

Good stuff. Hopefully future HOF Geno is still there for me with the second last pick.

Yup, it's snake format. I pick 1st but don't pick again til 32

Cheers. Can't wait to get some trading on the go.

Basic question but if your star QB moves in real life you still keep him?

Also can anyone not picked in the draft be selected in a free agency basis on a first come first served basis?