NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Stockholm Syndrome are in. Loads of bench positions for this, assume its so you can stockpile rookies and hope a few become starters?

Yeah exactly. But remember you will have to release some of them at the end of the each season to enable you to draft players in the rookie draft.

How many keepers are we going to go with every season?

Every player. It will be a 5 round rookie draft each year starting in 2014, but I'm hoping that you can draft first then decide who makes your final roster later. That way, you don't need to cut anyone if you don't need/want to. There is a way to do it by adding in IR spots and fiddling about a bit, but we'll leave that until next year as not to confuse anyone (me!).

Edited by GingerSaint

Every player. It will be a 5 round rookie draft each year starting in 2014, but I'm hoping that you can draft first then decide who makes your final roster later. That way, you don't need to cut anyone if you don't need to.

So we'd draft 5 rookies in a snake style format then decide who (if any) of those 5 we keep & release X amount of players to FA yeh?

How does this set up account for retirements? Or is that a case of thought shit for having a vet on your team & have to fill that gap through FA/trades?

So we'd draft 5 rookies in a snake style format then decide who (if any) of those 5 we keep & release X amount of players to FA yeh?

How does this set up account for retirements? Or is that a case of thought shit for having a vet on your team & have to fill that gap through FA/trades?

Exactly that, but it won't be a snake format. It will be a traditional style draft with the bottom ranked team drafting first in every round and the Superbowl winner drafting last in every round (excluding trades).

Pretty much tough shit. That's why you'll see younger players being drafted a little bit higher than veterans.

Resisted naming my team either "The Tannehills Have Eyes" or "Belicheck Yourself Before You Rex Yourself" and plumped with the usual "The Royal Tannehills"

I have just seen this. I opted to shorten the latter when I joined earlier. Don't hate me internet! :P

Bugger. Missed this. If you fancy changing it to three divisions of six so Andy and myself can take part, let me know. If not, fair enough.

I missed this too. can you whack me on the reserve list please

I have just seen this. I opted to shorten the latter when I joined earlier. Don't hate me internet! :P

Balls, in a moment of "wtf" I changed it to the full length... easy enough to change names so I'll alter mine at some point when I'm less drunk

Just waiting on South Lanarkshire Jag to join the league then we're all set.

1. How and where do i sign up?

Bleurgh, brain-fade

I'm IN. I'll be doing the draft in Korea time ph34r.gif

I slept in and missed this. Dreading looking at my team. laugh.gifph34r.gif

I'm genuinely not in this fantasy league. I thought i had signed up, turns out i haven't.

Edited to add: Just checked on NFL.com. The only two leagues i'm in is my league of 6 and an NFL managed one with none of the team names above.

Not much hope. Let the other Cowdenbeath guy in.

Now that it's full, the schedule and draft order has been randomly generated. Don't see too much wrong with these or the divisions right now, so they will remain set unless anyone has any strong objections.

IMPORTANT: The draft itself will be an email draft. You will get an email to notify you when it's your pick and you'll need to log on and make your selection. Fleaflicker does work on all mobile devices and tablets as far as I know, making it easier to make your selection wherever you are. The start date has been set as Sunday 4th August. The draft itself should take about 2 weeks, depending on activity. If anyone is away for an extended period of time that stops them drafting, then it can be changed.

Any questions?