NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

• 4 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

Lamar Miller and Devante Parker are on the trading block

Made an offer.

Got a few of my guys on the block as well if anybody is looking to bolster their squad...

• 5 months later...
On 09/07/2018 at 21:36, GingerSaint said:

Anyone fancy taking over as commish? I’m really struggling for free time these days and can’t dedicate my full attention towards it.

I can certainly pitch in here and there for this season but Im in a similar position myself :(

more than happy to chip in if nobody else wants to do it full time though

5 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

What is involved?

Organizing the draft and off season waivers are the main ones. Getting new teams if anyone drops out. Not much needed throughout the season to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT DRAFT ANNOUNCEMENT

The rookie draft will commence on Sunday 12th August at 10am.

This will be a 5 round slow email draft and you will have 24 hours to make your pick before defaulting to the top available rookie (according to Fleaflicker rankings). The clock will be reduced to 12 hours per pick for Rounds 4 and 5 which typically take longer as interest wanes. 

If a team misses 2 consecutive picks then I will take control of that team picking the top available rookie until the end of the draft.

The rosters will be extended by 5 players shortly before the draft to accommodate these rookies, but beware as you will have to get back under the roster limit before opening day or risk losing your most recently added players.

Edited by GingerSaint

2 weeks is enough time for everyone to prepare if they haven't already. Last year, the draft only took 17 days to complete so we still have plenty of time before the season starts. 

• 2 weeks later...