NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Anyone with even a passing interest in baseball looking for some fantasy interest to see them through the summer, I'm trying to get a baseball version going. We've got 7 teams, need at least one more. It's dynasty format, the draft is on Sunday 19th March. There's a thread in Other Sports. It's on Fleaflicker also, so easy enough for you all to join.

• 4 weeks later...

Everybody buzzing for the draft? Not far off now!

in relation (and definitely not self-promotion :ph34r: ), I'll be doing a wee predraft fantasy show over on twitch.tv on Monday. Updates on twitter @TheStewDog if anybody is interested. Will be doing some scout-along segments, some position group chat, sleeper picks for this year, and maybe even a wee giveaway if theres enough of a turnout.

• 3 weeks later...

IMPORTANT DRAFT ANNOUNCEMENT

The rookie draft will commence on Sunday 6th August at 10am.

This will be a 5 round slow email draft and you will have 24 hours to make your pick before defaulting to the top available rookie (according to Fleaflicker rankings). In a slight change from previous years, the clock will be reduced to 12 hours per pick for Rounds 4 and 5 which typically take longer as interest wanes. 

The rosters will be extended by 5 players shortly before the draft to accommodate these rookies, but beware as you will have to get back under the roster limit before opening day or risk losing your most recently added players.

OFF SEASON WAIVERS OPEN WEDNESDAY

Since the draft is for rookies only, off season waivers will be opened on Wednesday 3rd May (giving everyone the full week to make bids). Each team has $100 to spend in the off season and this will be reset again for the regular season. The reason for the waivers system is to reduce luck and give everyone equal opportunity to add players. You can still add a player for $0. An announcement will be made again on Wednesday when waivers open.

Edited by GingerSaint

OFF SEASON WAIVERS ANNOUNCEMENT

Slight change. There will only be one week of off season waivers. You have until Wednesday to get your claims in before the free agents are locked until after the draft.

You may only add veteran free agents. Anyone with a graduation cap next to their name signals that they are a rookie and should not be claimed.

1 hour ago, Paul Marnie said:

Quick question about draft picks.

Where can I view my picks for this year? On my team page I am only seeing 2018 onwards and if I go to propose a trade, the same applies :(

Good to go now. To open waivers, I had to say the draft had been completed. That's why they were only open for one week - best of both worlds IMO.

• 1 month later...
So much draft hype, and ive not even done my board for this league yet

I've not recovered from the last one [emoji51] [emoji56] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]