NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Internet football is serious business :angry:

Indeed it is.

Anyone listen to the ESPN Fantasy podcast? I love the segment on a Wednesday I think where they do the segment "Hard Justice". Basically fantasy players emailing in to get opinions on controversial matters in their leagues. Pretty funny sometimes and it sometimes leads to violence or breakdown of relationships.

One of the hosts, Matthew Berry had a book coming out detailing some people's funny stories of fantasy play. I need to get a copy.

Man! Missed out again. Sucks to have a job!

Could the 16 be expanded...???!!

Im out, surely if we are using the success of the fantasy league as an example then the people who play it yearly should have been asked :lol::lol::lol:

There's no fairer way than to do it on a first come first served basis, I'm afraid. It's snobbish to exclude newcomers just because they missed the boat last year. Probably should have put the thread up in the evening but I wasn't thinking that far ahead.

Indeed it is.

Anyone listen to the ESPN Fantasy podcast? I love the segment on a Wednesday I think where they do the segment "Hard Justice". Basically fantasy players emailing in to get opinions on controversial matters in their leagues. Pretty funny sometimes and it sometimes leads to violence or breakdown of relationships.

One of the hosts, Matthew Berry had a book coming out detailing some people's funny stories of fantasy play. I need to get a copy.

I want to be in the Man's League :(

I've sent a PM to everybody with the link and password. Pick any spot you like, I'll sort out the divisions later. BishyTON, I think you'll need to clear some of your inbox because it won't let me send you one.

The league has been created on Fleaflicker because of the simple layout and email draft option (I'll explain later once everyone has joined). Scoring settings are the same as the Yahoo Dynasty league for ease and simplicity. Rosters similarly start 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, but there are 16 bench spots to make up a 25 man roster.

Everything else is pretty straightforward but if you have any questions, please ask.

Edited by GingerSaint

I've sent a PM to everybody with the link and password. Pick any spot you like, I'll sort out the divisions later. BishyTON, I think you'll need to clear some of your inbox because it won't let me send you one.

The league has been created on Fleaflicker because of the simple layout and email draft option (I'll explain later once everyone has joined). Scoring settings are the same as the Yahoo Dynasty league for ease and simplicity. Rosters similarly start 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, but there are 16 bench spots to make up a 25 man roster.

Everything else is pretty straightforward but if you have any questions, please ask.

Ok cleared some of my inbox now - can you resend the link and password? Thanks.

Edited to add - Bishopton Blitz has arrived!

Edited by BishyTON

Resisted naming my team either "The Tannehills Have Eyes" or "Belicheck Yourself Before You Rex Yourself" and plumped with the usual "The Royal Tannehills"

:lol: That's excellent.