NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

On the other hand it's a very tight league so if you get two or three years production at #10 production it could work out better than picking a bright new thing who I'd injury prone or just not cut out for the NFL? 

9 hours ago, BishyTON said:

Absolute insanity. Very few QBs are worth a likely early first, nevermind one who is coming to the end of the road.

Why do you think it will be a 'likely early first'?

I think I was just a QB away from another good shout at the division title. I've got one that I am happy with, and who will hopefully get me through the next two seasons before Goff establishes himself as GOTA!

If it all goes wrong I'll just bench everyone to allow my competitor the best pick possible!

12 hours ago, BishyTON said:

Absolute insanity. Very few QBs are worth a likely early first, nevermind one who is coming to the end of the road.

Considering everyone has at least 2 QBs rostered and theres only 32 starters in the NFL, Im inclined to disagree.

For an older player outside of the top...10-12? Yeah thats probably not worth it. But in this league position scarcity almost certainly applies to the QB position

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2016 at 18:35, DarkBlue62 said:

Anyone got any RBs on offer?

Sorry I thought this was in the IDP league forum for some reason. I might be willing to part with Hyde for the right price?

Also I'm going to run some numbers tonight for a wee project I'd like to run next year.

The short version is a subscription dynasty league with an increasing prize pot every year.

I'd be limiting it to 10/12 players so I thought I'd try and guage interest early and see how many people were interested.