Flavours of MD 20/20

Bombay Rollercoaster

Like the title says, list your top 5 flavours of Mad Dog 20/20 in this thread.

Kicking things of, in 5th place, with:
Strawberry Kiwi

A little too sweet to score higher, but a dece, drinkable flavour.

In 4th place:
Blue Raspberry

Solid flavour, and understandably popular - can't help but feel it's a little camp.

Getting into the properly reem flavours now - in at number 3:
Tangerine Dream

Shove this bad boy on some ice and you've got a party going. Also an excellent choice for drinking alone in the park at 2am.

Things are about to get real as we reveal the second best flavour of MD 20/20, and this is:
Strawberry Cream
Should this flavour even exist? Obviously not. But it does exist and it's incredible - so deal with that in your own time.

No surprises here, I suspect, as we reach the #1 all-time greatest flavour of MD 20/20 of all time, ever:
Orange Jubilee
This drink needs no introduction. If you've never tanned a bottle of this before being run over by parked cars, you've never lived.

This concludes my Top 5 flavours of MD 20/20, but feel free to chime in with your own (equally valid) opinions.

Orange jubilee mixed with blue raspberry plus lemonade X5

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Mixing Mogen David with any soft drink is despicably non-dece behaviour.

The Collector's top 5 fav flavs:

Stawberry & Kiwi

Banana Red

Blue Raspberry

Orange Joob

Kiwi & Lemon

#pardypardy

I've been gagging to try Banana Red since I became aware it was a flavour. Where can you acquire this rarest of alcoholic beverages.

I have been asked by my 19 year old son to find out where he can purchase this as well.

Like the title says, list your top 5 flavours of Mad Dog 20/20 in this thread.

Kicking things of, in 5th place, with:

Strawberry Kiwi

A little too sweet to score higher, but a dece, drinkable flavour.

In 4th place:

Blue Raspberry

Solid flavour, and understandably popular - can't help but feel it's a little camp.

Getting into the properly reem flavours now - in at number 3:

Tangerine Dream

Shove this bad boy on some ice and you've got a party going. Also an excellent choice for drinking alone in the park at 2am.

Things are about to get real as we reveal the second best flavour of MD 20/20, and this is:

Strawberry Cream

Should this flavour even exist? Obviously not. But it does exist and it's incredible - so deal with that in your own time.

No surprises here, I suspect, as we reach the #1 all-time greatest flavour of MD 20/20 of all time, ever:

Orange Jubilee

This drink needs no introduction. If you've never tanned a bottle of this before being run over by parked cars, you've never lived.

This concludes my Top 5 flavours of MD 20/20, but feel free to chime in with your own (equally valid) opinions.

My thoughts exactly

I've been gagging to try Banana Red since I became aware it was a flavour. Where can you acquire this rarest of alcoholic beverages.

My local Bangladeshi-owned mini-market is absolutely fantastic for MD 20/20. I've never seen anything like it, they've got a fantastic variety and you can buy for £5.80 a bottle. I haven't noticed Banana Red anywhere else though.

My local Bangladeshi-owned mini-market is absolutely fantastic for MD 20/20. I've never seen anything like it, they've got a fantastic variety and you can buy for £5.80 a bottle. I haven't noticed Banana Red anywhere else though.

Looks like a trip to Livingston is in order.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know if I've seen 5 flavours. Seems we're a bit depraved in these parts. Blue and strawberry are the tits, though.

• 1 year later...

Archived