The Last of Us

Dee4Life1893

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been playing the online the past few days. I certainly find it more engrossing than I did the single player. Once you figure out what the buttons actually do you start to overcome the apparent wall of difficulty and poorer weapons you have. Been a bit of a c**t trying to do the DLC trophies so far though, which is a shame.

I've been playing the online the past few days. I certainly find it more engrossing than I did the single player. Once you figure out what the buttons actually do you start to overcome the apparent wall of difficulty and poorer weapons you have. Been a bit of a c**t trying to do the DLC trophies so far though, which is a shame.

The multiplayer is pretty decent IMO. It's like a slowed down version of the Gears of War multiplayer.

It does have a step learning curve and there is so many options in terms of guns, bombs etc. It's difficult to know what to start with. It doesn't help that high level players have access to stuff you don't.

I usually go with the recon setup and focus on building bombs, adding a shiv to the melee weapon and smoke bombs. Managing to at least contribute to the match now rather than getting zero kills or downs.

Ive done ok in terms of getting the DLC stuff. I've been playing it at night at the weekend which usually means there is a decent number of folk online and the DLC levels pop up fairly regular.

4 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

The multiplayer is pretty decent IMO. It's like a slowed down version of the Gears of War multiplayer.

It does have a step learning curve and there is so many options in terms of guns, bombs etc. It's difficult to know what to start with. It doesn't help that high level players have access to stuff you don't.

I usually go with the recon setup and focus on building bombs, adding a shiv to the melee weapon and smoke bombs. Managing to at least contribute to the match now rather than getting zero kills or downs.

Ive done ok in terms of getting the DLC stuff. I've been playing it at night at the weekend which usually means there is a decent number of folk online and the DLC levels pop up fairly regular.

Yeah I don't do that. Assault rifle. Put ten bullets into someone who lunges forward and kills me with one shot with a plank of wood. I actually managed to hit someone enough times tonight to kill them. I must be getting better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Finished left behind today. Definitely a bit of an add on and not in the league of the main game.

I have been playing overwatch online (early days) but might give factions a go based on some of the comments in this thread. I am generally hopeless at online gaming (at 36 am I too old?!) but overwatch feels like a fairer playing field than BF and COD.

• 3 months later...