Reasons to be Cheerful

Just had a we swatch onto my YouTube history (which the bairn watches) to find viewings today of Peppa Pig MLG Pedro Smokes Weed and Went to Hospital and Peppa Pig Goes To North Korea.
One of my guilty pleasures is sticking a song on YouTube and continuing to listen by choosing suggested songs. It can be quite a journey.

One of my guilty pleasures is sticking a song on YouTube and continuing to listen by choosing suggested songs. It can be quite a journey.
me and my mate love to put apple genius on and just see where it takes us. he has over 600 albums on his hard drive so makes for a great piss up sat guessing what might come on next. the trick is having a good starting point

me and my mate love to put apple genius on and just see where it takes us. he has over 600 albums on his hard drive so makes for a great piss up sat guessing what might come on next. the trick is having a good starting point
The secret ingredient is music.

Sent from my F3311 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

3 days of milfyness in Dundee city centre due to graduation ceremonies taking place.

I had reason to be (legitimately) lingering outside the malmaison for an hour or so at teatime today. Some sights certainly caught my eye. In my naivety, I thought it was some sort of Dundee society wedding!

24 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

3rd? Need to up your game.

I was sprinting (ish) towards the covered terrace, I got distracted by imagining I was Sir Patrick Of Flannery running in to get on the end of a teasing cross*

*actually, I'm an auld b*****d**

**I got a sticker, so screw you :P

20180621_123606.jpg