Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Let me know what it's like. I drive past it regularly when working and imagine it's a bit like Willy Wonka's factory but with (slightly) more liver failure and (slightly) fewer dwarves.

I imagine it's  like the Guinness brewery but with less Irish people, I'll keep you updated.

On 03/12/2017 at 13:43, 8MileBU said:

It was never likely to be honest. I remember when the sea at Eyemouth harbour used to turn green.

The water is crystal clear, except for the film of diesel and oil on the top, stay submerged and you’ll be fine 

4 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

So basically you just parrot my own already shite joke back at me and, puzzlingly, ask if I've seen the film I was referring to in the first place? Cool.

I can't explain it Pete. Your initial post may have only registered in my subliminal, rather than my conscious mind. Suppose it sounds a good day out if you're into visiting factories.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I can't explain it Pete. Your initial post may have only registered in my subliminal, rather than my conscious mind. Suppose it sounds a good day out if you're into visiting factories.

Sounds to me like you're just a bit simple.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Of course not, he went to St Andrews university.

Many of the folk I met there were minor European aristos too thick to go to Oxford or Cambridge. It got more glitzy after that William attended. Was more olde-worldy in my day.