Reasons to be Cheerful

I’ve just, despite having spent weekend in hospital with pneumonia, submitted my final essay for my degree! Project to do by 4th June and I’ll finally have some letters after my name!

18 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I’ve just, despite having spent weekend in hospital with pneumonia, submitted my final essay for my degree! Project to do by 4th June and I’ll finally have some letters after my name!

I have just got over pneumonia and it is horrible, hope you get better soon.

26 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Hope they're not RIP!  :shutup Sorry, couldn't resist, hope you're on the mend. :)

Just found out that our six year old granddaughter got a ‘Gold Letter’ from her school today.  The first kid in her class to ever get one.

It’s for her learning but also for her behaviour and attitude towards her peers.

I am ridiculously proud though cannot take any credit for it, but my wife can.

Will sit with a big smile on my face tonight, and we always get her after school on a Friday so it should be good fun tomorrow.

Just found out that if you click on the page number at the top of the page you can jump to the number you want instead of going back 5 pages at a time. Not as heartwarming as Granny's post above but it makes character assassination, hypocrisy discovery and pedantic nitpicking much easier. A new era for P&B.

18 minutes ago, philpy said:

Ended up with 3 bottles of whisky today, as it was my birthday. Rather pleasing.

Happy birthday, what whisky did you get?

tidy lassie on the bus with huge tits that are doing battle with her tank top. i love summer!

and before anyone responds Pics or GTF Im not a complete perv!

eta - another just got on in a tiny pair of hot pants. this public transports not too bad!