Reasons to be Cheerful

12 hours ago, Ronish Baxter said:

If you want to be cheerful then there are plenty of things to keep you happy and cheerful. I believe its all in the mind. I have seen people who are under a lot of stress and problems, seem so happy and contempt. Also, I have seen people who have hardly any problems but fussing over everything. So, end of the day it matters as to how you see life. Its all in the perspective.

f**k off

55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just completed my first ever go at a DIY plumbing job, replacing the filling assembly on a toilet.

1) Pleased with myself.

2) f**k being a plumber.

Could you not just change the washer?

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Just completed my first ever go at a DIY plumbing job, replacing the filling assembly on a toilet.

1) Pleased with myself.

2) f**k being a plumber.

The modern all plastic ones are a pain the arse to fix, the old ballcock ones you could repair with bits of coat hanger and pliers.

On 4/2/2018 at 15:01, Ronish Baxter said:

If you want to be cheerful then there are plenty of things to keep you happy and cheerful. I believe its all in the mind. I have seen people who are under a lot of stress and problems, seem so happy and contempt. Also, I have seen people who have hardly any problems but fussing over everything. So, end of the day it matters as to how you see life. Its all in the perspective.

So now that you've successfully diagnosed the patient with depression, Doctor. What treatment are you prescribing?

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
44 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Coren-Mitchell’s jugs on BBC1.

Truly sensational. Had a ranting inner monologue argument about whether she looked better with or without the glasses.

Same here, however I’m glad she kept taking them off then putting them on again. What a performance.

My only slight niggle was that her cleavage line was slightly off centre from her top. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Same here, however I’m glad she kept taking them off then putting them on again. What a performance.

My only slight niggle was that her cleavage line was slightly off centre from her top. 

The topic might not be Tidy or Lovely specific but you've been around these parts long enough to know the rules.  Pics or GTF!!!!