Reasons to be Cheerful

A few months back, I emptied the annoying daughter of an acquaintance from Facebook because I got weary of the pro-Trump racist shit she was constantly posting.

Apparently she’s just hatched a sprog...and it’s what might euphemistically be described as “dusky hued”. Unlike herself and her husband who are both as white bread as they come. Whoever would’ve guessed, our wee Aryan princess was loco for the cocoa?

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

A few months back, I emptied the annoying daughter of an acquaintance from Facebook because I got weary of the pro-Trump racist shit she was constantly posting.

Apparently she’s just hatched a sprog...and it’s what might euphemistically be described as “dusky hued”. Unlike herself and her husband who are both as white bread as they come. Whoever would’ve guessed, our wee Aryan princess was loco for the cocoa?

Are you and your neighbours getting the pitchforks out?

Are you and your neighbours getting the pitchforks out?

No but it’s a splendid idea. I also think it would be funny as f**k if the little hypocrite was forced to wear a scarlet ‘A’ sewn to her clothing.

Seriously, I’m tempted to re-friend her just so I can see how she addresses the issue of race relations in future.

20 hours ago, Shotgun said:

No but it’s a splendid idea. I also think it would be funny as f**k if the little hypocrite was forced to wear a scarlet ‘A’ sewn to her clothing.

Seriously, I’m tempted to re-friend her just so I can see how she addresses the issue of race relations in future.

Quick tip - you don't need to empty these folk from Facebook, just hide their content from your News Feed. That way if something does kick off you can just "unhide" their content and get the popcorn out.

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

IMG_1521739303.576856.jpg
Good lad! Any doublers?

Dunno yet!

I spent £8 on stickers. £8!!

10 year old me would have wanked himself silly at such extravagance.

If I'd been masturbating at 10 that is. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear