Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, cheers. Thanks to you I'm going to be getting my door kicked in by the paedo polis any minute now. I used Google Voice to search for this album and got this...

Screenshot_20170922-201610.png

I knew the Aussies were dodgy but offering their services in sexual assault really is taking it too far.

Two Anniversary's today, 32 married and 10 years on this wonderful site, with you, yes you, my internet friends, oh and I've just hit the 5 stone off mark this morning and feeling pretty damn good. Ciggies up for the chop next

I've been in hospital for 2 1/2 weeks now and probably have 10 days more.

But I'm home for the night, and the last day or two I've been able to get out during the day. This has kept me sane.

Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep (and hopefully some long overdue 'mummy and daddy time' into the bargain. I'm gagging here)

When you call the Wife to tell her you've lost your wedding ring and she replies "I know"

Thank f**k for that.

Mind you I'm probably still in the dog house for taking most of the day to realise I wasn't wearing it. I should have got home and checked before coming clean.